Monday, June 25, 2007

lovesyou

Went for breakfast with Serena today.
She was joking with me and we really have lots of fun.
Then after that, we went to school. We bought vitasoy to school.

Reach school at super early. Nothing to do, chat with some friend. Then we go class and, Serena got more jokes. LOL. We are so bad that we drink the vitasoy in class. We didn’t go down for break. We eat in class. Hahas. Half way through Maths Lesson, I got no mood. People, thanks for your concern. I appreciate that. You all don’ t think so much, I’m okay. Hahas. Last period very boring, I slept in the lesson, as I got no mood. And, they tried to entertain me, thanks. Serena says my mood is like the weather. After school we all go home. Serena asked me to go for lunch but I didn’t go. Sorry Serena. Then I went home and sleep. Then sleep till 7, mummy wakes me up. But, I’m so tired that I continue to sleep, sleep till 10plus. Hahas. Got a msg from Serena saying that she wanna meet for breakfast tomorrow. Okay with me. Hahas. It’s raining now.