Thursday, July 19, 2007

lovesyou

Went to school yesterday wearing flip-flop as I injured my leg. Hahas.
During break time, only Serena and Me went down. So, the guy asked me to help them buy thing, as they are lazy. The moment I reach the canteen, I got a call from Kevin asking me to buy thing for him. Then after we eat we help the guys to buy them as they have asked me to buy. Hahas.
Last period was fun! The Malay people were not in class, as they have to go to another school for their Oral Exam. We were having lots of fun in class. The GUYS is very `dirty` and pervert. You all should know who I am referring to and what I’m talking about. Went for lunch yesterday before going for my Oral Exam. After our lunch, there is still plenty of time so we chitchat and we bought fruits to eat.
They helped me to distress. Thanks. Not so much jokes as I am nervous.
Then I went for my Chinese Oral Examination. After my exam, I have to wait for a while before I can go off. Then after I went off, I went to the studio with Benjamin to do some editing of the MTV. Hahas. So fun and tired. Soon, the `BAKA RANGERS` came down also. Hahas. They were doing all the nonsense thing. LOL. Hahas. It’s really fun. Then again the guys do stupid thing. PK and NK, you all should know what I’m talking about. LOL. After the editing, we went back home. Went off at 5plus. Was so boring and tired and I fall asleep. Sleep all the way till midnight 12plus, got wakens up by my sis. Then, I can’t get back to sleep. I only managed to sleep at 2plus. Then I wake up at 6am this morning as they asked me to go for breakfast with them at I don’t know where. I didn’t go as I don’t know what is the place and I don’t really know how to get there. So I told them I not going. Hahas. I went to school alone today. Meeting them in school but they are almost late. Went for lesson after that. Then we went to the oasis to listen to some talk and some video clips, I think. As I was not there, I went to the toilet with Serena. After we came back from the toilet, we don’t know what is going on. But, something I know is that it is saying something about `Racial Harmony`. Hahas. Then we just sit down there and talked. After everything, we went back to class and eat as we are having tea break. Thank Jia Wen for the breakfast. Didn’t go for EL lesson. Some of the guy and me went down to do the editing of the MTV. Hahas. Cool! Anyway, I have finished my homework on Report. Stay at the studio for about 1hour and we went up for lesson. Teacher brought a VCD up and shows us. Hahas. So funny.
Went back home after school as the others went to Sun Plaza for the Harry Potters movie. I didn’t go, as I don’t want. So boring. Going to find them later on for dinner as they asked me to go and I have promised them. O ya, we had planned to skip school tomorrow cause is Racial Harmony Day celebration. But we are still considering whether to skip or not to skip.


Benjamin is not feeling well. Take care and get well soon.