Saturday, July 21, 2007

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO NURUL!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO TIAN HOCK!!

Went to Sun Plaza on Thursday afternoon to meet the rest after their movie. Hahas. Then we went to NP. Went to accompany YR to eat then walked around and we have our dinner. Hahas. Went to have dinner at Yoshinoya. Reach home at about 1915. Talked on the phone with YR for a while and I went to sleep, as I’m very tired. Was so tired that I didn’t set my alarm clock but I still managed to get up on time. Went to school today. On my way going to school, I wanted to take a lift down then I was waiting damn long and I decide to walk the stairs down. Hahas. Went to meet Serena and we went into school together. Today I got no mood. Hmmms. I seem a bit moody. Went for lesson and as I have finished my report writing, NK asked me to help him write so I helped him to write as I am free. After I finished, he asked me to help Kevin write also. Ask Kevin is not in school today. So, I helped them to do their work. Hahas.
Today class was a bit silent, not use to it. Because Kevin is not in school today, I’m not saying that he is a noisemaker. LOL.
We went for lesson and we went down to the cafeteria during break time. After school, I went to NP as I wanted to withdrawal money. Then I went with PK they all as they are also going. They go to there for lunch. Then I eat with them. Hahas. After we eat, we went to shop and we went to take neoprint. Hahas. First time taking neoprint with the guys. The guy are clever then me on how to operate the machine, I don’t even know. After that PK said he wanna go Novena to buy MP4 so he suggest we go home and bath first then come out. Hahas. we went to Novena but PK don’t know where exactly is the venue so we just walk around and soon, we went to Orchard. Mr. Yong joined us too. We went for a game of table pool at Cineleisure and we went to Youth Park` coffee shop to have our dinner or maybe supper cause it is 11plus by then. All of them ate except for NK and me. Hahas.
After that, we chitchat. And talk about all the funny thing. We talked about how we are when we are in Sec 1, hahas. It’s so funny. That really makes me laugh. Then we went off. Accompanied YR to wait for bus as she is going back to her grandma house, which is at Redhill. Then we went to board our bus.

HAPPY RACIAL HARMONY DAY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESSICA!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEI LONG!!