Monday, July 23, 2007

lovesyou

Went to Yishun SAFRA yesterday with a few friends to play table pool. Hahas. We played from about 5 till 8. Then we went off. Wanted to go somewhere near to eat but PK realize that he didn’t bring much money so he ask us to go first while he go home and take money. It’s so troublesome, right? So, I suggested we go to PK house area and have our dinner. Everyone agreed. PK rides his bicycle home while we took bus to meet him. He went off first. Then when we step out of SAFRA, it’s raining. We are so worried about PK as he is riding bicycle and it is so dangerous. We walked to a bus stop and took bus. It’s so cold at then.
Meet PK and we went to have our dinner. It’s still raining. After our dinner, we went to PK house downstairs to play Poker Cards. On our way there, PK shuttle me with his umbrella. So good, right? Hahas. Anyway, thanks. We played till about 10 and we went off. I’m supposed to take bus but because I miss the bus, I intended to walk and as the rain is also getting heavy and heavy, we borrowed umbrella from PK then Ben walks home with Me. Again, somebody shuttle me. So good! Thanks!
Our shadow. Hahas.

Supposed to meet Serena this morning but she is too tired so we didn’t meet. I didn’t blame her, I can understand. Went to school today and is damn fun. Hahas. Something make me happy is that I got our MTV. So cool! Hahas. Not the class MV but the one about drug. I don’t know why people next class also knows about it, hahas. And everyone is talking about the video. Went to NP just now. Went to eat lunch as people asked me to go. Then we also went to take neoprint. Cool!