Tuesday, July 24, 2007

lovesyou

Sleep at 6plus yesterday, as I was very tired. Then I wanted to wake up at 8pm but I couldn’t wake up, as I was really very tired. Then I waked up at 9plus but because I don’t know why I was super tired, I went back to sleep. Sleep till 12plus my sister came into my room to do don’t know what, LOL. Then I continued my sleep till 3plus. Then I saw msg and missed call from few friends. Hahas. I got nothing to do so I continued to sleep. Sleep till about 5.30am, I waked up cause its damn cold. Even if I’m wearing a jacket, I feel cold. Then I set my alarm clock and went back to sleep. Waked up at 06.30 then went to prepare. Was not feeling well at then. It’s having a heavy rain in the morning. So we went to class. Cool! Then we have our lesson. After our lesson, we went to NP to eat. Went with a group of friends. They went to Food court but Serena and Me went to Yoshi. And we bring over to the food court and join the rest as JW had asked us to go over, hahas.
After lunch, SH went off first. Then we went to walk around and we went home. We went in to the popular and I don't know why the next thing I know is that we are at the children department and we are playing with all the kids things but its fun. Then JW and Ben took the same bus, YR took the bus alone Kevin took the bus alone too. Then the rest of us took the same bus back. PK wasn’t talking its Serena and Me doing the talking. Hahas. I alighted the last. So tired. Reach home at 4plus. Then went to do my stuff and I went to sleep as I was not well. And I wake up at about 8. Hahas. I have been sleeping a lot this few days but I am still tired, don’t know why.