Thursday, July 26, 2007

lovesyou

School today was okay. Fun!
First was to Computer Lab for lesson. And we finished our work so we went to surf the net. Hahas. And they were doing all the nonsense thing at my blog’ chatbox. Check it out yourself!! And then, they were banned from posting anything. Hahas. And that make them so angry cause they can’t post anything. And yet they are still playing at there. So since my blog can’t post any thing, they went to PKFC blog to post all the rubbish.
Went to Humanities Room today.

Some pic taken during lesson as we are boring.

Last period was at Computer Lab too; we finish our work fast enough so we went to surf the net and this time, they can post. So they went to there again to post all the nonsense. But it’s really fun.
Went to lunch after school as they YR asked us to go, hahas. I’m not really that hungry so I only order Mushroom Soup. Hahas.
After our lunch, we went walk around. I didn’t buy thing, as I don’t want to spent money anymore. Then we also went Cold Storage as YR wanted to buy thing. Serena was a bit not happy, as she knew I wanted to go home and YR wanted to buy stuff. It’s OK. Hahas. Don’t think so much and thanks. I am fine. Took the same bus with Serena and Ben. Reach home and I quickly prepare as I got to go for dinner with my mum at J8. Then I went to J8 to meet up with my Mum and Sis. Walked around and we went to eat. Is my mum birthday!! We went to Thai Express.







After everything, we went home. So tired. Hahas.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUMMY!!