Monday, July 30, 2007

lovesyou

Went to Raffles City yesterday to meet up with YR and we went to buy donut from `Donut Factory`.
Hahas. I can tell you, the queue is super long but we still queue. We queue for 2hours ++ and the waiting time is also damn long but I just want to eat the donut. Hahas. Finally! We got it!

We buy 14donut in total.


Plan to go Esplanade to chitchat and have our donut as dinner at there as the time is about 6plus 5plus at then. Then I buy some for JW as she like the donut there. I don’t want to keep till next day, as it will not be nice so we plan to meet up and I pass it to her. We also meet some of the others. We stand for 2hours and our leg are so tired. Then after we buy, we can’t think of any places, which is nearby whereby we can go and eat our donut. Then we just went to the fountain area and sit down and eat a bit then we went off. Went to took the train and went to meet the rest. It was 7.30 at then and they are also meeting at 7.30. Before that, I already told them I would be late. So we set the time to 7.30-8. When I took the train, there is no space for me to sit so YR and me stand all the way till we reach our station. Then we took a bus to meet the rest. We reach at 8pm. we are late but all of them are later!! Hahas. And so we waited. Then we play Poker Cards. Just the two of us. Then Ben came, follow by PK and the very Big Board of the day is JW. Hahas. We were waiting for her and finally she came. Hahas. She was watching HSM at home, no wonder don’t want to come out. Hahas. Then we went for dinner, all of them eat except for JW and Me. By the time, the donut is not as nice as it is so after their dinner, JW and Me thought of going to a nearby 7-11 to use their Microware to heat up the Donut and we really did that but we only heated up 1, for JW. Hahas. Is it really so embarrassing. We went in just to use their Microware and we didn’t even buy anything from them. So after we heated up, we went out. It’s so boring and we got nothing better to do. So we went to PK house downstairs to chitchat and play Poker Cards. PK and Ben went to don’t know where just to buy the Poker Cards so that we can play. Thank you!! Then we were playing and chatting and we went off at about 11.15, as it is late already. PK didn’t go home straight as his mum asked him to buy magazine so he went to buy while the rest of us went back. As usual, we went off together. Stopped at a coffee shop as JW and Me wanted to buy something back to eat as we didn’t have our dinner and we were super hungry. Then after that Ben went of first as we were going to different direction then only left JW and Me. So, one thing girls will do is to gossip and so we gossip. Hahas. Then we also went off le as we were going towards different direction. I reach home at about 12am. I went to bath and wanted to sleep but my hair is wet so I waited and waited and I fall asleep. Almost couldn’t wake up at this morning. Was so tired. Then we went to meet Serena and we went to school. Lesson today was not so good. Hahas. First period was like free period. Then we went on for lesson and we went to the Computer Lab to do some online survey. Its 70questions. After that we went to the other Lab for lesson. Was doing Excel. Teachers were not so happy today. Went for break. Serena and Me ate a lot, as we were very hungry. Then we went for lesson, Maths Test. I didn’t manage to finish all or maybe I should say I didn’t complete the question, as I don’t know how to do. Went home after school. Didn’t go for lunch with them, as I don’t feel like going.
Kevin went for job interview, all the best to him. Good luck!!
Pock Kai is not feeling well, get well soon.