Sunday, July 29, 2007

lovesyou

Went for FFW on Saturday night. Was a great day there. I enjoyed myself. Didn’t plan to go but got a msg from MJ at very late night, asking me to go so I went. Hahas. It has been sometimes since I went, I guess. Maybe 1 month?
Went alone then saw the rest in church. Hahas. All were talking to me. Hahas. walked up the stairs and I saw YJ. He told me that Ter is inside, hahas. Thanks. But by the time when I reach, MJ is not there yet. Then we chitchatted for a while and we went in to gather. Hahas. Then my row, there is my sis, WZ, ZQ and Tiffany. Then WZ kept on eating the biscuit, hahas. ZQ also. They keep on passing me the biscuit. GREAT! Thank you. Then we also have a time of praying and sharing. Today’s speaker was great. Today topic was on BGR. Interesting. Then after FFW, we went off
. Took the same bus with most of the youth. Sit with Tiffany and we were crapping and talking non-stop. I alighted first while most of the rest take till interchange. Then I changed bus and went home. While waiting for bus, I saw Bernard. It’s really a long time since we meet. So, he called me and I was like so surprise. Hahas. We even took the same bus. Both alighted at the interchange. Then I went to take a bus to somewhere around PK` house as we are going for supper. Then when I reach, nobody was there so I waited. Tried to call JW but no one pick up the call. Soon, YR and Ben reach. Then JW came followed by Kevin and lastly, the very big board person come. Hahas. They are damn lame! Play poker card at there and play PSP. Went for supper with them.
Went to the same place, ate the same thing. But, didn’t sit on the same table as there are people sitting down there so we sit on other place. After we finished, we went to the same place again, do the same thing again and had the same fun again. Then today we played TorD and poker card with forfeit. Hahas. So fun! You guy really make my day. Went off at about 3.25am, as YR needs to catch the last NR to go home. Then Kevin went with her while the rest of us walked down slowly down. I walked down slowly. Meet up and went off. PK asked Ben to send me home, hahas. DOTS. I went to a nearby POSB Bank, as I wanted to deposit money cause I don’t want to leave the money with me. I went in to the bank to deposit and PK came in too. He asked me what happen and I told him nothing. Thanks everyone for caring and concerning. I love ya! Then we went to 7-11 to buy thing. Then we went off, went off with JW and Ben. Thanks JW for your ride. Went till somewhere around a cross junction, and I went off as I am going to different direction with them.

Anyway, I’m fine. Don’t have to worry.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YVONNE LIM!!