Thursday, August 23, 2007

lovesyou

Lesson today was ok. Was having lots of fun in the computer lab. Hahas. Didn’t eat much during break time.
Went up to class during break time and we play poker cards. I hate today’s MT Lesson. Teacher is don’t know crazy or what. Suddenly say got test and didn’t remind us. And I ask only and I got scolded and the teacher asked me to apologize to her. What? I didn’t do anything wrong.

Went home after school. Some of them went to eat. I went home and quickly get things done as I am meeting Serena at 3pm. I am done at 2.30 so I went to meet her. Waited for her and we went to eat. So hungry!! Then both of us started saying many thing (fact). Then we went to YP. Went there as both of us wanted to play swing. We went and we talks about lots of thing. We were playing happily there and were also talking about some friends.
We did this!!


Half way, we saw YR. Its really so coincident!! Then we talked to her and she told us that she is meeting JH and NK at there also, to play Poker Cards. Hahas. We played lots of thing together!!
PHOTOS!!






HAHAS!!





After that YR went off, followed by NK and JH. Serena and Me continue our talks.
We did this!!





And soon, we went off. She went home and I took a bus to NP. Went there to me my friend and wanted to meet my sis but she is at PS. YR came to meet us also, together with Ben. Hahas. Then we slack at Mac and play Poker Cards and after that we went off. Took the same bus as Ben. Hahas. So tired. Reach home at about 10.30pm.
Enjoy a lot today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIA WEN!!