Sunday, August 26, 2007

lovesyou

Nothing much to says for this few days.
Friday I went home after school then I get things done and I went to my grandparent’s place. Was so tired. Suppose to go and help up with some stuff but I was too tired and I sleep there, hahas. Sleep from 3plus till 5plus. Was awake at then as my cousin waked me up. Then went to get things done. Slack there and talk to them, had my dinner at there also. Hahas. Most of my relatives were there; my brother’s friends came too. I went off at 10plus with my mum. We took a cab back. Then I went to Beancurd City as YR is meeting me, together with Ben. I went, anyway is near my house. After we eat, we went off.
Saturday I wake up at 11plus then I went to my grandparent’s place. Was about to reach and I got a call from my Brother saying that they are going to factory. So they waited for me downstairs. I didn’t go up. Went to my uncle factory with them. Then many people were there. They are praying due to the hungry ghost festival. Then I just slack there lorrx. Then after that my sister and me talk and slack with my brother friends. Was really very fun. Hahas. After that we went off. I went to my grandparent’s place and slack. Then went to prepare and get things done as I am going to celebrate PK’s birthday. They are meeting at 8 at MRT Station so I thought of meeting them at 8.30 at town area as we are going to Orchard and I am at my grandparent’s house at then. So I don’t know what happen, they only left the station at 9 and they reach Somerset MRT Station at 9.30. I was late but someone is later then me, Kevin. I left my grandparent’s place at about 9.30. And I reach there at about 10 because my brother drives me there and I went to buy cake. Went to Somerset MRT Station to find them, as they don’t want to go first, they say go together. Then we walk to Cineleisure to find Kevin as he took a cab down and he alight there then we went to Orchard’s Party World. Because the room is full, we have to wait. Wait for 20minutes. We check in at 11. Have fun and play there. Kevin and PK were really enjoying themselves.
All of us sing except for SH. PK sing the most. Hahas. Sing till 3am. And is time to checkout. Before we checkout, we have to eat the cake!!
Then is cake-cutting ceremony.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

WOW!!













And after everything, we went off. We went off at about 4. And there is no NR. We don’t want to go back by taking cab as some of us are going to different direction and we don’t want to go off. So we walk to a car park and we slack there. Then JX went off. The rest of us stay. We play something like Indian Poker with a forfeit of running some distance. After that we change location. We walked to NAC to slack there and play Poker. And we went off at 5.30. We walked at Orchard MRT Station and the station is not operating yet. So, we waited. Some of them play Poker cards. And the station’s gate open at 6am. We went in and there are a lot of people. YR didn’t go off with us. She took a bus back to her grandma’s house. The rest of us went to take train and we waited for half an hour. While waiting, we took some pic. Board the train at 6.30am. Hahas. Everyone alight at the same stops except for SH. After we alight from the train, we went to take a bus back. All of us took the same bus except for Kevin. We were again talking rubbish. PK is sitting behind me and his brother is sitting next to me and both of them keep on disturbing me. They alight first then followed by NK then me. I was so tired at then. I reach home at about 7.30. Went to wash up and I went to sleep. Wake up at 4plus. Hahas.