Monday, August 27, 2007

lovesyou

Last night I went out to develop some photos, I am lucky enough as the shop is still operating but is closing soon. I instance printed a few photos and I went home then I get started on doing PK’s gift. I sleep at 4am last night, as I cannot decide which pic to take. Wake up at 6plus this morning, was so tired. Meet up with Serena and we went to school, so fun!! After morning assembly, we went up to class and again they disturb me. Hahas. So childish. Today lesson was OK. Was having fun during lesson. Went down to eat during break time. Then we went to the Computer Lab’ for some purpose. Was supposed to do some online homework but we are lazy, I do a few question only. We played Poker Cards. PK was very high today, maybe because it is his birthday. He keeps on saying rubbish in class, he request of change of sit and he sit beside me. And he keep on doing stupid thing. But is really very fun. I enjoyed everything!! Thanks!!
Stayed back in class after school today. Were talking and having fun, hahas.
Walked out with them till the gate and they went to eat while Edwin came and fetch me to go eat lunch. Went to AMK to have lunch then we went off. We went to a hawker and eat. I eat Beancurd only. Taste very bad, not nice at all. Then we went off. I went home then pack my stuff and I went to sleep. Wake up at 8. Then went to do my stuff. Not long, sister came home then she makes some mango drink for me. Had my dinner also!! I can’t even finish, LOL. Was also chatting with JH and PK in SMS. So funny. JH, don’t have to feel guilty it’s OK. I hope that PK will like the gift. I put in so much effort to do. Hahas. Must keep!! People, thanks for today’s fun. All thanks to Kevin, LOL. Will remember de. I think today’s thing must be the best gift PK ever received!! Sorry for not going for lunch with you guys. Thanks for understanding, I wanted to go so much!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZAION, POCK KAI!!