Wednesday, August 29, 2007

lovesyou

I bring Beancurd to school yesterday for my breakfast.
First period, teacher wasn’t really around. Lesson was OK. Continued our MV. Went down during break time with a group of friends. Then we went for lesson. Yesterday MT Lesson was ok. Sort of boring. Went to CWP after school with YR and JX. Went to eat at Yoshinoya then went to walk around and we went to PASTAMANIA also, went there for a bits.


Slack and chat there. After that we went off. Took a bus off home. I alight first. Was so tired at then. Suppose to meet up for dinner also but I didn’t go. Slack at home and I went back to sleep and I wake up at 10plus. Hahas. Wake up at 5plus this morning due to something and I went back to sleep till 6plus, wake up and get things done then I went down to meet Serena and we went to school. School today was OK. Didn’t go down during break time. Accompanied JX, as she is alone. Hahas. Then play Poker Cards with YR, PK, SH and Kevin. Played for a while and is lesson time. Today as usual, PK and the rest is very ‘high’ today JW was very ‘high’ also, don’t know why. Hahas. NK and Ben are absent today and the class seems a bit silent. Lots of homework for today!! I can’t finish!! Miss Rohini give this to us!!

GOOD LUCK CAKE!!












Went to Printing Room to collect my notes after school then went off. They went for lunch; I didn’t go with them. Went home after school, wanted to sleep as I was very tired but I don’t want to sleep. Afraid that I couldn’t sleep at night-time.