Sunday, September 02, 2007

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SAMUEL!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ANGELA!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO CHRISTINA!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JAVIER!!

Lots of thing to be post.
Didn’t go to school on Friday, as it is a celebration for Teachers Day. I went at 11plus, which is concert time. I waited at the canteen then I saw Serena and NK, they came too. Then we went up to watch the concert. After that we had our Teachers to cut cake.
HAPPY TEACHER’S DAY!!



Then some of us went to the Recording Studio for the editing of our MV. Then we went for lunch at NP. Went with Kevin, PK and Ben and we meet up with NK, YR and JH at there. After that I am supposed to go back to Primary School but I got no time so I didn’t went. After our lunch, we went to supermarket initially, we wanted to buy some stuff buy in the end we didn’t buy. Meet up with PSF, Jolyn as she wants to meet up with me and pass me my present!! Thank you!!
Then we went to somewhere around PK house to slack and play lots of stupid thing, hahas. After that Ben and JH went off then follow by NK. The rest of us continued our stupid game and we play poker cards then BT join us too. I went off to my grandparent’s place to take some stuff and my brother drives me to PCC as I am late and I am in a rush. Thanks. Went there to play Badminton for cell outing. I didn’t play and I didn’t plan to play. Hahas. Slack there, watch them play and took a few photos. Then we went for dinner cum supper. Went to HM to eat. I give them Chocolate!! I didn’t eat just went to slack with them and out of sudden, they give me a surprise!!
They bought me a cake!!
Its STRAWBERRY CAKE!!



THANKS DURACELL!!
I went off with ZQ, we took train till SK I took a bus back while she walks home. Took bus till PK house there and I alight as they asked me to go for supper. PK cane and fetch me, as the stops is dark. Thanks!! Then we went to meet up with the rest and we went to eat. Kevin treated me, thanks. Then we went to somewhere nearby to slack. Then I walked home with Ben. Reach home at 3plus,am. Wake up at 8.30 on Saturday and I went to wash up and get things done. And I went to MRT Station to meet up with the rest as we are meeting at 09.30. And also meet PSF, Eugene as he wants to pass me my present. Thank you!! They are late except for YR. such a good advance birthday they give me, WAIT!! Hahas. I was a bit angry due to something, nothing to do with the late coming so I called up my mum and we went for breakfast as we are still waiting for many others. They joined my mum and me for breakfast also. Then we went off. Took a bus to TI and we took another bus and went to CV. On our way there!!












And here we are!!






We cycle for a few hours and the road there is very uneven but is damn fun!!
THE FUN TIME!!













Started cycle from 1plus till 5pm. we went off at 5. Took the ferry back to CT.
On our way back!!

Initially we plan not to go home and we for dinner at night but some of them wanted to went off, is OK with me so we got a bit of argument. All of us went home, I went to my grandparent’s place as most of my relatives are over there. I took different bus with them. People, thanks for comforting. While taking the bus to my grandparent’s place, I drop tears. Went there to wash up and get thing done. Initially they said meet 7.30 then changed to 8 then changed to 8.45. I reach at about 8pm!! And I waited for them at CHS. And they reach at about 9pm, what a 2nd good advance birthday gift they give me, right? I was abit upset cause I was alone. Then BT and JX went off to don’t know where and all of us gather at MS and it is going to 10 at then. So I was thinking of are we going to eat? Went to Makan Sutra with them and I didn’t eat. Kevin didn’t eat too. After that we went to Merlion Park to celebrate my birthday. Went at 12plus and we don’t have lighter to light up the candle, hahas. My cake is again, STRAWBERRY CAKE!! AND is ice-craem cake. Did I mention I don't like ice-cream? Hahas.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
MEMORIES!!




Thanks for everything and all the fun. Thank you!! If you notice the pic, I am not holding knife as I don’t have knife to cut my cake and I used spoon instead, hahas. All of them ate my saliva cause I lick the spoon!! Thanks. Then we crap a bit and Kevin was tired so he sleeps, Ben and YR also sleep so the rest of us played poker card. Then YR wake up and play poker also. I slack there and think of some stuff. Then I went to One Fullerton’s washroom accompanied by BT. THANKS!! We went off at 3plus. All of us took NR back except for YR and JX. They took cab back. BT seated with me and we crap a lot. They seem to be very tired. Sorry!! Kevin alights first then follows by PK and BT then us. I went to eat with Ben, as it is 4.50 at then. After that we took a cab back. He alights first. Reach home at 5plus. So tired. Went to sleep and I wake up at 1plus. By the way, yesterday they were all well dressed except me.
Thank you for everything!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GLORIA!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KENNETH!!