Monday, September 03, 2007

lovesyou

Went to meet up with some friend yesterday and they passed me some present. Thanks!!
Then I went to grandparent’s place yesterday then we went for dinner at Golden Mile Tower. The food is not very nice. Then after dinner we went off. I went back with them then I took a bus home. My stuff is so heavy!! Went home and I went out at 11.30 to meet BT at my house downstairs as he wanted to pass me present. Then we went to Beancurd City to buy beancurd and we walk to a very dark street. Hahas. So fun but is scary. Then BT accompany me back home. Reach home at 12plus went to get things done and I went to sleep. Was about to sleep and I got a call from some friend so we talks and I went to bed at about 3.30. I was late for this morning exam!! How dare I to be late for my exam! My paper starts at 8 and we are supposed to report at 7.30 but I reach at 7.40!! But is nothing cause they are taking attendance and we start our paper late too. After our paper we went off then Kevin asked me to go eat so I went. Went with them to Mac and we slack and play there. Then after that we went off. I went home to slack then went back for paper. It was having a heavy rain when I’m on my way there and I got myself so wet!! On my way to school PK called me and asked me where am I and they are so good, they waited for me to go for exam. Thanks! Paper starts at 2 but we are supposed we reach by 1.30 and I reach at 1.45!! But never mind cause many people are late!! We waited and even teachers are late. Know what? I sleep during my paper and teachers wake me up. Heard from my friend that they wanted to wake me up but they can’t. Thanks. Ben says he tried to kick my chair but he cannot reach. After our paper we went off then I got a call from PK asking me to go bus stop to meet the rest. So I went and they didn’t says where we are going and we just follow them, hahas. We went to CP to eat then were having a fun time there. FULL OF CRAP!! HAHAS. Then we went off. I reach home at 4plus then I went to get things done and start to slack.

Thanks giving;
Jolyn, thanks for the necklace and that bouquet of flower.
Eugene, thanks for the necklace.
Brother&Cindy, thanks for the necklace and earring.
Sister, thanks for the necklace.

Family, thanks for the dinner.
Duracell, thanks for the strawberry cake.

PKFC, thanks for the ice cream cake.
Zaion,Kevin,Soon Hua&Jun Hao, thanks for the HEART.
Yun Ru&Jia Wen, thanks for the key chain.

Ben, thanks for the necklace.
Bo Tao, thanks for the necklace.
Jun Xuan, thanks for the water bottle.

D’anchor, thanks for the soft toys with
the recording.
All, thanks for the lovely birthday wishes msg.