Thursday, September 06, 2007

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SERENA!!

Monday I went for dinner with some friend at Causeway Point. After our dinner, we slack there to chat and talks about and childhood times. Hahas. Is so enjoying. Tuesday morning, I wake up at 6plus because I got a msg from Kevin asking me what time to report for exam. Then after I told him, I went back to sleep. And I wake up at 8plus and I’m afraid that I might be late again. I am late but anyway, teacher is not there yet and we still got lots of time. Then we slack there, chat and play poker cards, hahas. The paper was so-so. Then after our exam, we went for lunch at CP. And after that we went off. I went home to sleep. Sleep till 5plus then I went for dinner with BT at AMK Hub. Went to SUBWAY. I was late, sorry. After our dinner, we went to walk around and we went off. Took a bus back. Wednesday I went for my paper at 8. It was easy!! Then we got a 30minutes break and we will have our next paper. Most of us didn’t go for break; we study a bit in class. Then after our paper we went to eat. Went to NP. Then I thought of going to watch movie so they also want to go. After our lunch, we went home to prepare and get things done then we went out again. Meet up and we went to Marina Square to watch movie. Watched ‘Evan Almighty’. Nice show!! Then after we watch, we went to Makan Sutra to eat as YR is hungry and all of us went. All of them eat I didn’t eat. SH went off first as he got some tournament going on. Then after they finished eating, we went off. Took a bus back and we went to somewhere around PK house to slack, play poker and have fun!! BT joined us later that. YR went off at 11plus and we went off at 12plus. Went to have supper and we went to slack then we went off. I reach home at 3plus, am. So tired. Then I went to bath and went to sleep. Wake up at 1plus this afternoon and I went back to sleep and I wake up at 3plus, hahas. So tired!!
Was so sick and can’t sleep well!!