Tuesday, September 11, 2007

lovesyou

I sleep at 4am last night. Wake up at 7.25 this morning as my alarm rang. I went to prepare and get ready as YR is meeting me at 8am, under my house. After that, I went to meet her and we go for breakfast. After we finish eating, we slack there and we saw NK. He joined us. Then I went off first as I am meeting PK at the bus stop. Waited and waited and I saw NK and YR walking towards me, hahas. Then I asked them to go in first as we are suppose to report at 8.45 and it is 8.45 at then. So they went in first then followed by PK and me. We are not late!! Instead, it is still early. Then we played Poker Cards, hahas. After that we went to a classroom to assemble and slack there, as the lab is not ready for us. Again, we played Poker Cards. Then we proceed to the CL. Paper was easy!! Then after that we went to eat. Then went to NP to walk around, Kevin didn’t join us instead, he went home. We went to NP to walk around and slack then went to see lots of stuff. We walked in to almost every shop, just to see thing. Then they went to Cold Storage to buy some stuff then SH went home while the rest of us went in to Mac’ to slack there and eat and we went off at 4plus. All of us took the same bus except for YR. I reach home at 5plus then I went to get things done and I went to sleep. I wake up at 8plus, hahas. So tired and boring.
Day has been passing very fast. Things is happening everyday. I don’t know what will happen next.
Stay happy!! : ) : ) LOVE!!