Saturday, September 15, 2007

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO EDWIN!!

Wednesday after our paper, we went off. I didn’t go for lunch with them. I went home and get things done, as we need to go back to school. Then I got a msg from NK and JH, asking me if I want to meet them for lunch, so after I get thing done, I went to meet them at NP. YR joined us later. We went to slack. Went in to Mac’ as NK wanted to slack there. I was a little moody at then but nothing I can do. Then is about time to go back to school, so we went to take a bus back. We slack there and after our classes, we went off. We went to CP then we went to NP to eat. After that we slack at Mac’. Slack for a while and we went off. Went to take the bus, hahas. I alighted first!! Went home, was a bit tired so I went to sleep. And I wake up at 8plus.
Thursday we went to NP after our paper. Went to eat and we walked the entire NP, I think. Then we went into Cold Storage to buy thing and play there. We played some very very childish game at there, shouldn’t say what is that. Then after that we went home. I packed my whole room and I was trying to find something but I couldn’t find it. Then at night, I went to CP, accompanied my mum to eat then we went off. Went back home. Then went to meet PK and buy battery for my calculator. Then slack for a while and we went off. Friday I am suppose to meet up with YR for breakfast but I couldn’t make it so we didn’t go. But, we meet up and go to school together and we are almost late. Then we for our paper. After that, we got a short break and we revise for our next paper. Half way doing my paper, I got gastric pain, so painful. Then after our paper, we went off. I went home and get things done as we are meeting out. Went to meet them and we went to Cineleisure. Wanted to catch a movie there but no. We went to Shaw Centre and we watch ‘The 19th Gate Of Hell/Naraka 19’. Find it boring. Then after that, we went to NAC as YR wanted to go Taka to buy thing. After that we went off. Then we went to a coffee shop, which is near Kevin’s house to eat. Then after that we went to YP. NK joined us also. We play Poker Cards and I find it boring. So I suggested playing other thing and NK thought of playing H&S at the whole park. And we played!! So fun!! Hahas. After that we went off. Went to a coffee shop to eat and we went home. So tired. Reach home and bath, as I am very sticky. Was about to sleep and I got a call from YR, I told her I don’t want to talk, was very tired. Sorry.