Monday, September 17, 2007

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO WEI JIE!!

Saturday I went to Bugis for shopping with my aunty at night. We met up at Bugis then we went for dinner. Wanted to go to the new Food Junction but there seem to be no sits, so we went to the 2nd levels. Wanted to go Sakae Sushi but the queue for waiting to be seated is very long so we wanted to go Pastamania but is also the same thing. We went down to Swensen, same problem. In the end, we went to the Noodle House. After we eat, we went to shop. We went to Bugis Streets. I bought 2 t-shirts. Then we went to walk around and I suggest going to OG, as I wanted to buy slippers from Ripples and see things. So we went. Went there to see thing and buy some stuff then we walked back to Bugis Streets. And again, I bought stuff. I bought a bag and a pair of slippers, both from ink. After we buy, we went to BHG. Walk around to see things then we went to have some drinks and we went off. We spend $100++? I think. I reach home at about 11, I think.
Then I get things done and talked on the phone with YR. Then YR wanted to meet up and she wanted to go Beancurd City, before that she is having some dinner at PP so she travels all the way to meet me as it is just at my house here. Then we didn’t decide where to meet and her phone got no bat. She called me using a public phone. So I asked her to come over to my house first as it is very late at then. It is 12plus, am. Then she came up to my house to slack first as well as to charge her phone. Then we talk a bit and we went off. Went to Beancurd City to eat, after we eat, we went off. We went separate ways then I walked home and I was talking on the phone at then. Reach home at about 1.15 then I went to bath and I continue to talk on the phone. Talk till about 5, I think then we hang. I went to sleep and I wake up at 9plus, cause I received some calls. Then I tried getting back to sleep but I couldn’t sleep well and I wake up at 10plus as my phone rang again then 11plus, my alarm rang so I wake up and slack there. Then YR said she wants to meet and initially we wanted to meet at CP but I couldn’t make it so we went to NP instead. I waited for her as I reach NP very early cause I went there to do dome stuff. Then we walked around and I accompany her to eat, as she is hungry. We went to KFC. Then after that, we went off. I went to catch a movie with friend then after that we went off. I went back home to put my stuff and buy dinner for my mum then meet up again. We went to eat dinner then went to some playground to slack and play swing, hahas. After that we went to somewhere around my house to slack then we went off.Today I went to meet up with YR then we go for breakfast and do last minute study as we are having 3paper today. Then we went to school. We got our paper from 8 till 12. There’s break time in between but not a lot of people went for break time. We were slacking in class and studying. Then after our last paper, we went off.