Friday, September 28, 2007

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ELTON!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO AUNTY HONG!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YUN JIE!!


Didn’t post for 10 days. Haven’t been updating regularly.
Friday (21/09), we stayed back in school after school due to our MV stuff and plus some recording and editing. I went off at about 2plus but the rest stay. Then at night, we went to YP for Mid-Autumn Festival celebration. It was very fun and I really enjoy a lot. We bought lots of firecrackers and candles.
Done by PK!!


Most of us got ourselves injure. Take care!! We play from about 8plus till 11plus. Then we went to a coffee shop to slack and eat. And we talked lots of thing and we missed our last bus. I stay very far from there and I didn’t bring any cash that day so I got no choice and I walk home. I reach home at 3plus, am. Then I get things done and I went to sleep. Wake up at 10plus the next day. Then slack and I went to my grandparent’s place with my mum. I reach my grandparent’s place at 04.30. On my way there, I saw Sebastian and XN. Hahas. I stay at my grandparent’s place talking with them and slacking. They were playing cards and majong. We went to Merdeka Bridge again at the night to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival cum fishing cum BBQ. FUN!! But, sort of boring. We went off at 12plus. Was so tired when I reach home. Went to sleep at 2plus and I wake up at 10plus the next day. Meet up with PK then we went to eat and walk around. Then we went to Y’ Safra. After that we went off. Wednesday I was not well. Thank you for the sandwich!! Went to NP to eat lunch then we went off. Reach home at 3plus. Get things done and I went to sleep. Wake up at 7. So boring. Thursday I didn’t went to school. I skipped school. Then we meet up and went for lunch at NP. Hahas. After we finish eating, we went off, as we got nothing to do. Then I went to my grandparent’s place to slack and have my dinner there then I went home at 7plus. Hahas. Today school was OK. We went to Y’ Safra in the afternoon, they went to play table pool then we went for dinner together. Then we went to NP to shop for JH present. After we buy, we went off.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SU YU!!