Sunday, September 30, 2007

lovesyou

Yesterday I was suppose to go for JH birthday celebration but my mum don’t allow so I didn’t went. Yesterday I wake up at 8.30 then I went back to sleep till 11plus. Got a call from some friend. I went for lunch with PK and Kevin then we went to JX’s place. Then went there for majong. We stay till 10.30 and we went off. Wanted to go join JH and the rest for dinner, we agreed to go to a coffee shop but JH last minute say don’t want. He wanted to go other place instead, so we didn’t go.
I sleep at 5.30am last night, can’t sleep. Wake up at 12plus this morning, so tired then JX and YR asked me to go for lunch so I thought of going together. I decide where to go and we went to the very very old hawker center at Woodlands Checkpoint. Went there just to eat and we went off. Sort of bored. I reach home at 6. Slack there, hahas. So boring. YR is coming over to my house later on.