Tuesday, October 02, 2007

lovesyou

Yesterday went for exam. Saw them but didn’t talk to them. Then I talked on the phone with Ter.
Paper is at 1500 and I realize I didn’t bring my entry proof at 1435, so I went home and take. Wasn’t late. Went for my paper then we went to have lunch together. After that we went off. Went home to get things done then we went to Library to study. Hahas. So fun!! Then we went off at 9. We went to have our dinner. After that we went off. Took the same bus as NK and Ben. Reach home and get things done then I rest. Don’t get disappointed in yourself. Love love!!
I sleep at very late last night and I wake up at 0611 this morning due to some stuff. Then I went back to sleep. Wake up again at 6.30. Got a morning call from PK. Then I slack at my bed and I went to was up and get thing done. Then I went to school with YR. we went to the canteen to study. Then Kevin called me and asked me to gather at examination hall. So a bit nervous at then. After paper, I went home then went to sleep, sleep till 7. Hahas. Had my dinner at 8plus. So bored. I don’t want to study!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JUN HAO!!