Sunday, October 07, 2007

lovesyou

Wednesday I went to study with them early in the morning. Our paper starts at 2 and we left the place at 1.45. And, we are all late!! and they have already started the paper.
Exam and we are late, hahas. After our paper, we went to NP to slack then walk about, they accompanied me to see my cousin’ present and we went to take neoprints. After that, we went off. I was not in the mood of taking pic but due to some thing. After that we went off. Thursday, I wake up at 7.45 and my paper starts at 8. Oh no! Late late!! I quickly get things done and went to school. Went with YR, she is late also.
We are again late for exam. We reach at about 8 and I got a call from the school asking where am I. Hahas. We went up to the examination hall and they have already started. Anyway, we are not the later PK is later. After our paper, we went off. Went to a coffee shop to eat. Was talking rubbish there. After we finish eating, we went off. Thought of going to the Night Market, which is near my house. But we didn’t go.
I reach home at very early, can’t remember. 12plus or 1plus, I think. Then after that I went to sleep. Wake up at 4. I went to bath as I am going to meet PK. Something happened so………..
I can’t use hand phone, house phone, I don’t have house key, and I don’t have any money with me!! All my valuables are not with me. I told my mum what happen and I went out. Anyway, we are meeting at my house here. Went to Safra with PK they all then we went off. I reach home at 10plus. Nobody home. I went to get things done and slack. Friday, again my valuable is not with me. So I can’t go town area and people asked me to go town area. I don’t even have nice clothing. I can only contact them through MSN. YR came to accompany me and she asked me what happen and I told her, hahas. Then we slack at my house downstairs. JX came also. He wanted to ask me to go don’t know where then I also don’t know why lah. Never ask too much. Then went JX reach, I told him, I can’t go out and he was a bit blur as he don’t know what is going on. So I told him and we slack there, after that my relatives came over to my house so, I went up.
After that they went to eat and I went to bath and I went down to find them. Then we went to have our dinner then we went to Safra together with PK and BT to play table pool and billiard. We went off at 1plus then PK accompany me back home. I went to get things done then talk to my mum and use computer for awhile then I slack there and I went to bed at morning, 7plus. Wake up at 10plus then I went back to sleep and I wake up at 12plus. Went to wash-up and get prepare to go out. Went to have lunch at Sakae Sushi with my mum and sister. After that, we took a cab and we went to our grandparent’s place. Slack there then we went to buy dinner for them. Talk to aunty while waiting for mummy to be done. Went off at 12plus.