Wednesday, October 10, 2007

lovesyou

Sunday I went to THE PRATA HOUSE with YR and JX to have our lunch. I eat a lot. After we eat, we slack there till about 7 and we went off. Went to somewhere near my house to slack and chitchat then we went off. Reach home at 9plus. Slack and pack my stuff then chat on the phone till 3 and I went to bed. Wake up at 7plus on Monday morning then I went back to sleep and I wake up at 9plus. Went to study with YR for our paper then we went to school. After that, as usual, they went to eat. I didn’t join them due to some stuff. I went home and get things done then I went to NP to buy thing to eat and I saw them there. Then I went to my uncle’ workplace. Then went off with them to my grandparent’s place, have my dinner there and slack for a while and I went off. Took a bus back and went to meet PK. Chat and went to buy some stuff and we went off. Yesterday, I went to Suntec with some friend, went to have dinner. Wanted to do something but, shop is closed. We went to Carl’s Jr. After that, we went off. Sleep at 5plus this morning cause I can’t sleep and I wake up at 6plus cause I need to report to school at 7.30. When I reach the gate, I realize that, our reporting time is 9.30!! What?! Teacher makes wrong announcement!! So, I went home as it still have 2hour!! A bit angry and frustrated.