Saturday, October 13, 2007

lovesyou

Went for GRADUATION DAY on Wednesday!! FUN!! Will remember everything. Then we went off after that. I went home to pack my thing and I went to Safra together with JH to meet the rest. They went to play table pool after that we went to have our dinner then we went home. I was so tired!! Went to bed at about 11 but I got a call at 11plus then I went back to bed at 11plus and I wake up at about 5.30am. I went out early in the morning, went to find PK they all to pass him his stuff then I went to my uncle’s factory. Stay there till about 6 and we went off. Aunty drives me back, we went to grandparent’s place to have dinner then I slack there and I went home at 8plus. Friday I wake up at 10plus and I went back to sleep and wake up at 1plus then slack there. Went out at 3plus, went to RCSC. Then I went to my grandparent’s place and we went for dinner at HM. After dinner, we went back. I went to my grandparent’s place and I went off at 10.