Friday, October 19, 2007

lovesyou

Saturday went to my grandparent’s place with my mum. Then slack there, play cards and eat!! At night, I went to buy dinner for them with my brother friend. After we buy back, I stayed for a while and I went home together with my mum. Brother drives us back. Then, slack at home, used computer. Went to sleep at very late. Wake up at 10plus on Sunday morning and I went back to bed and I wake up at 1plus. Then I remember our script for the MV, and we are yet to think of. The only person I can ask to cooperate is Ben as the rest is working but, the worse thing comes, I can’t contact Ben!! And teacher wants that script on Monday. I waited and waited and finally, he MSN me. So, we plan on how to film. I must say that, both of us are ‘creative’ people. LOL.
Then I stay at home the whole day. Went for supper with some friend and I went home. I talked on the phone from late night till 6.30 the next morning, so tired!!

Monday, I went to school for some MV thing, we met up at a coffee shop then eat breakfast and went to school together. The MV was OK. Tiring!! BUT, FUN!! Hahas. We started filming from 12noon to about 3plus; I think I shouldn’t say too much on what that’s about. Then after we finish, we pack up and we went for lunch. Teacher’s treat. Thanks. After that we went off. I went to buy contact lens, accompanied by PK. Thank you!! After I finish buying, we went off. I went home and sleep, as I was very tired. Meet up with PK at night, thanks!!
Tuesday I went to work, so tiring!! Leg so tired, hahas. Work till 10plus then I went to meet some friend at Cineleisure and we went to eat at BK and went to catch up some movie at there also. Went to watch ‘Woodcock’. Funny show. After we finish watching, we went off.
Wednesday I went to work. Not too bad but, tired. Then I went for break with some of them. We went to buy food back to eat. I eat only bun, as I got no appetite. Finish work at 10plus then went home. Reach home at about 12am. So tired. Went to wash up and do everything then talked on the phone with PK and I went to sleep at 1.30. Went to work on Thursday also, was doing spilt shift so, is sort of bored. Finish work at 10plus as usual, then went off. Reach home at 12plus,am. Talked on the phone with YR and PK for a while then we hang. Actually, I was a little not happy of certain things but I know that there is nothing I can do. SMILE! Today I will be working at 6. So happy! Hahas. Will be going out with YR in the afternoon before going to work. Looking forward for that. So tired already.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAMIAN!!