Saturday, October 20, 2007

lovesyou

Yesterday I went to meet YR in the afternoon. We went to FEP to have our lunch. It was so cold at then, hahas. After we finish eating, we sit there and talk. Nowadays we seldom catch up with each another. We went off at 5plus then I went for work. Finish work at 10plus. Then get changed and went off. Took a bus back. So tiring. Got a msg from some people then I was so shock and surprising. LOVES!!
Reach home at about 12am. Went to pack my stuff then went to have supper with some friend at somewhere near my house. Went home at 2plus. Wash up and went to bed.
Today I am not going to work. No longer working at there already. So, I slack there the whole day. Going to my grandparent’s place later on. Miss you!!

I think I should really apologies: *sorry zaion about yesterday.