Sunday, October 21, 2007

lovesyou

Yesterday I went to my grandparent's place. Went out with my sis. I reach there at about 3plus, then I slack there. Was having stomach cramp at then, so painful!! Then I went to take a nap, didn't really sleep well. Grandma cooks some tonic for me. She cooked dinner so I pack back home and eat, as I want to go home and rest. Took a cab back, reach home at 7plus then I went to bed, as my stomach is very pain. Didn't sleep well as the pain is there all the time. Wake up at 9plus as my alarm rang, then I slack at my bed and I got a call from PK at 10plus. Talked for a while and we hang then he call again at 12 and we talked for a while also. He went to bed, as he is very tired. My stomach is so pain. Know what? I realize that I didn't eat anything for the whole day only when I am talking with PK. I went to eat at 1plus,am. I could have went to find YR and the rest yesterday, because my uncle will drives me there if I would to go but, because I got a very bad stomach cramp so, I didn't went. Sleep at 4plus last night, didn't sleep well. Was half sleep half awake. Wake up at 11plus as YR morning call me; I wake up and slack there. Thanks for the morning call. Was suppose to meet up with PK but he don't want to meet. I was a little disappointed. Seriously, I was not very happy. Haiis. I went to my grandparent’s place today. Slack there then went for dinner together. Went to TPY for dinner then my sis and me came back alone. Reach home at 10plus. So bored. Was chatting in MSN with Serena also.