Wednesday, October 24, 2007

lovesyou

Sunday, I went out in the mid-night. Went to just my house here to accompany some friend. Then we went off at 6plus. I went home and sleep. Sleep till 3plus, wake up pack stuff and slack. Went for dinner with YR, and we saw BT and his girl, then after dinner, I went off. Went to take bus and again, I saw BT and his girl. Took the same bus and I went home. Not very happy, disappointed. Sleep at very late.
Monday I wake up at 11plus. Talk to sis and talk all the nonsense. Then I slack there, surf the net and went for dinner at night and came home. Someone called me at 12plus yesterday and I was not in the mood to talk so I don’t want to talk, but I promise to call her later on as to talk. And, I call her at 4plus. She didn’t pick up, I guess she fall asleep. Sorry about that. I hurt and head yesterday. Was very pain yesterday, now not so painful. Nobody knows how I get it hurts and I think I don't want to tell others too.
Sleep at 4plus yesterday, I am just not in the mood to do anything. Who can really understand how I am feeling?
Wake up at 1plus jus now. I find myself day dreaming the whole day and not doing anything, and I should be strong instead. People often says history repeat and I think that’s true cause I am experiencing repeating of history. And I don’t wish that to happen. You know, its just so heart breaking. I need a shoulder.
LOVES!!