Friday, October 26, 2007

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO BENJAMIN CHAN!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MICHELLE GOH!!

Wednesday evening I went to have some bits with YR. Went to eat Beancurd. Then we went to someplace to slack and talk. After that we went off. I went home. Then have my dinner at home. Yesterday PK was not feeling he is having a fever. Take care!!
Yesterday I talked on the phone with JX, talked for a while and we hang up. Then I went to do my stuff. And, I am just so happy!! Got a message from someone then we talked on the phone till very very late. Then we went to bed. I wake up at 10plus then I went back to sleep and I wake up at 2plus. Went to get thing done then went to my grandparent’s place. Took a bus to MRT Station then went to buy dount ball and I went to take another bus to my grandparent’s place. Then slack there and talk to my grandma as the rest is working. I must say that; I eat a lot, hahas. I ate Fried Bee Hoon, Porridge and some fruits. I reach there at 5plus then I went off at 8plus. Reach home at 9plus. Then talk to sis and watch TV prog’. I just finish eating not long ago. So bored. Haiis. It has been day… -sick and tired-