Saturday, October 27, 2007

lovesyou

Friday morning I was so angry. I sleep at 4pus the last night and I wake up at 8.44 on Friday morning as some construction thing is going on at my house here. And, it causes noise pollution. So noisy. Then I tried to get back to sleep but I couldn’t then and 9.13, I heard some shouting noise from my sis and I don’t know what is going on so, I stayed at my room and I decide not to go out. Then 10plus, my mum came in to my room and ask me if I want to eat. So irritating!! I can’t have a peaceful sleep. Didn’t sleep well. Then I went to prepare everything 2.30 as I am going to my grandparent’s place. Then I went out and today I am really really really very very happy!! I saw PK today at a bus stop but we are taking different buses. But, it’s just so happy and I don’t know how to express it out. We didn’t really talk and I don’t think he is in the mood. I never see him for a few days. Then I took a bus to my grandparent’s place and on my way there, I was just so happy and I was smiling to myself for the whole journey. Reach there at 4plus then slack there and soon, the rest of them came home from work. Then we talk and have so much fun. Maybe, because I am in a good mood. Hahas. I went off at 7plus with my sis and my uncle drives me to church. And I was like, very early. Then I slack at bay and soon we went up as we are supposed to give Benjamin a surprise birthday party. And, we bring different food/potluck. So happy!!








And, everything is done by 8.30, I think. Then we are supposed to have cell meeting at 8 and, today we skipped cell. Hahas. And we spend our time there just to help Benjamin to celebrate his birthday. We surprise him by telling him we are not going for cell by giving him lots of stupid and lame excuse. And we waited for him at 3rd floor and because many of them is not there on time and they will be late so Amy have to let him stay at 1st floor by entertaining him and talk to him till the rest come. Hahas. Then Amy brings him up to 3rd floor and we got our cake lighted up for him and everything is just there. Then we went to 2nd floor. Went to the room and eat and have fun. The food is so nice and we keep on talking nonsense and DL and DT was quarreling over some food name thing, its just so funny. And we keep on saying good thing of ourselves, maybe is influence from BC. Then we have some sharing and lots of fun!! We went off at 10plus. I said a prayer during worship and it really happen and that makes me so happy. Most of us took the same bus then most of us alight at the interchange. Then HZ and me went to the interchange to take bus while the others goes to different direction.
Seriously, I really envy you because there is someone who care so much for you and specially bring soup for you, hahas. ‘Ai Xin Bian Tang’. I shouldn’t say who it is. Oh ya, Thursday when I went to my grandparent’ place, I saw this at my grandparent’s place downstairs. IS REAL!!

So huge, hahas.
I haven't been uploading pictures for a long times.