Saturday, October 27, 2007

lovesyou

Yesterday I sleep at about 5 in the morning and I wake up at 8.30 then I went back to sleep and I wake up at 10plus then again I went back to sleep and I wake up at 2plus. My sleeping hour is abnormal!! I wake up, wash up, prepare and use computer for a while to check email then I went to my grandparent’s house. Went over there for a while then I went off for dinner, before that, I buy 2 slice of cheesecake. And I walk to some donut shop and I don’t really want to eat but I still buy it. I buy it because of the name of the donut.
The name is: Prince and Princess.

Then I went to take bus to another station to change for another bus and after I alight from the second bus, I waited for another bus and because I was so focus and concentrate on my hand phone, I missed the bus. So, waited for another bus. I reach home at about 11, so boring then I slack there. Nobody is at home.
I think maybe somehow I hurt you. Maybe I over do it.