Wednesday, January 30, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SEBASTIAN!!

Monday morning, I got a morning call from someone and I got a msg from JH telling me some stuff then. I got up, get things done and went off. Took a bus to NP to meet up with YR first before we headed to school as it is going to rain. On our way to school, we were talking about some of those sweet memories, hahas. Went to school, okay. Not much thing. The very first moment I stepped I n to the class, what I heard from my classmate was; how are you, are you feeling better, you okay? LOL.
Is really very heart warming when you hear those word.
Was sitting beside ZY as my com break down and he gave me chewy gum. So sweet of him uh?!
Have a 2hour lesson, after that went for break together with JH as he wanted to pass me some stuff, went to meet up with him then come to know that he is not well, so we talk and eat together and he talk about those sweet memories too!! I don’t know I should be happy or sad. Then went for my lesson again, then got a half an hour break, went to eat together, have cereal with milk. Rushed up for lesson as we were late and I buy a packet of milk up for lesson and teacher agreed. Thanks!! After lesson, we went off. I went to my grandparent’s house; saw my aunty as she is leaving then she told me to go over to her’s house. After I went to my grandparent’s house to get my stuff, I got a msg from someone asking me to watch some TV prog’, thanks. So sweet. I watched TV prog and slack for a while and I went off, went to aunty’s house. I went to bed at 11plus, was really tired then got a call from a friend, went to bed at 12plus, I think. Tuesday, I wake up at 6am. Just so tired, hahas. Wash up and get things done then went off. Went to somewhere around HI to take another bus down to TI then went to school. Meet up with YR at cafe2 then eat something and get change as we are having NT!! Then went down to gather, Dorina and me didn’t go for NT as we were excused from that so we went to cafe2 as she wanted to eat then slack there for a while and we really have a great talk!! After that, we went down. Just nice they were there, then we went up to locker to get things and put things then went to buy drinks for some of them, hahas. After everything, YR and me went to bath!! YR say she find me likes to be alone and wanting to be alone, hahas. True enough, sometimes I like to be alone.
After that, went to CS to buy some ingredients as we were going over to JW’s house to try out something. We didn’t buy thing for our try out instead, I am the one buying junk food. Then went to buy some stuff and went off.



I tried every try out. It taste okay, not too bad.
And we were also doing our planning and discussing on our business. We started at about 2 and we went off at 6!! I went off with YR. we took a bus down to PRI then again, we went to buy some food and junk stuff to eat, hahas. Took the same bus together with Mr Lau. We went to AMK to meet up with JX2 then went for dinner at Pepper Lunch as they cannot decide so I thought of going to there as we happen to pass by and I was hungry!! While waiting, we were talking nonsense and talk about my ‘boyfriend’, and all those nonsense thing. After that, initially, we plan to go kbox but YR can’t make it and I think we shouldn’t go also as there are still school tomorrow and we have to go off early. After dinner, we just walk around then we went in to the NTUC to buy junk stuff then went off. I buy lots of rubbish yesterday, I buy; chocolate, sweets, cracker, marshmallow, fruity drink, mineral water and light snack.
Then took a bus back home, was just so tired and feeling unwell on my way back. Went to BATH when I reach home as I were really really smelly because of the smell at pepper lunch. Then make a call to a friend and somehow I am just angry, was making call and people are like not happy. I can just don’t call but I choose to call. And was not well at then but I try to control-anger management. Went to bed at about 12, was really very tired after a whole day out. This morning, I wake up at 7!! Suppose to wake up at 6.45!! I quickly get things done and went to school. I miss a bus and surprisingly, the next bus arrives at just a few minutes’ times, about 1mins?
I bored the bus and call YR. was in the same bus with JH and he miss the first bus too!! Today, I am happy while I am on my way to TI; I got sits to sit and no traffic jam. Reach TI at 8.05 its still early so we went to buy breakfast and went to school. Slack at some area then went up to locker to get book. Saw the group of girl there except for some then saw Benjamin and PK!! Was like, helping ‘they all’ to take book, LOL. And Benjamin was really bad, makes me do those things and say I am his maid. And they were so relax. I even gave him a packet of marshmallow. Went for lesson then went off for break, I didn’t join them. I went to MRC to do some work and project stuff then JX came and find me as he is in my school. After I got my thing done, I went off. Went to meet up with my group and went for lesson. YR helps me buy bread, thank you!! During lesson, I mean, starting of lesson I was really not happy then I tell Dorina about what’s wrong then Joelin and some other came to kpo, LOL. We didn’t do our work at all and we were just slacking down there and I am just so frustrated but there is nothing I can do, no point. Then went off for CARE lesson. Slack there, didn’t do much thing. After that, we went off. While walking out of the school, I saw YJ!! Hahas. Went to the bus stop and I saw JW and YR!! Took the same bus to TI then YR and me went to buy donut and I buy Honey Lemon Drinks.
Then took a bus to YI, so sleepy. Reach home at 4plus.

Today was happy in the morning cause something brightens up my day.
But I am tired of everything somehow I am just frustrated.