Sunday, January 27, 2008

lovesyou

Friday evening, suppose to go back school for dance although there’s no lesson on that day. But, I went to sleep at 12plus and I wake up at 7plus, at night. Was really so tired. Didn’t sleep well the last night.
Didn’t went for dance, didn’t went for cell grp. I am so bad. Hmmms. Friday night, I went to catch a movie with Si Qiang at J8. After movie, we went off. I went for supper at some coffee shop then headed home. Reach home, bath, get things done and chat on the phone for a while and I went to bed. Sleep at 2plus, Saturday I wake up at 6plus as I got an msg from JH then I went back to sleep as it is still early. Then I wake up at 7plus as some friends called me. Was really very tired and was sleeping till my alarm rang at 7.45 and I wake up. Didn’t go for dance. I am fully awake at 9.30 and my dance starts at 9.30. Got things on anyway. Then got an msg from Joelin asking me if I am going for dance. Hahas. I went to get things done then used com and slack around then went to meet up with my mother, grandma and uncle. Then we went off. Went to my aunty’s office to slack, uncle buys things for me to eat and brother drives me out to buy Mac as he wanted to eat and I just want the twister fries!! Hahas. Initially, we wanted to order Mac delivery but it will take about 1hour so we decided to go on our own. Buys some for the rest also.
So slack. Then I slack there and bath there, as the weather is really very hot, hahas. Went off at 3plus. Then went to meet up with SQ, brother drive me there, hahas. Went out at night, went to Chinatown, walk around, its very crowded. Then we went for dinner at Maxwell Hawker Centre. After dinner, we walk about then walked down to Clarke Quay, slack at there, talks a lot. Somehow, just know much things. Once again, the question pop up, should I? Or not?
Sat there, enjoy the scene then went off.
Yesterday I reach home at 2.45. Sister is still awake, LOL. Have a chat with her and we went to bed, so really tired. Sleep at 3plus, hahas. Wake up at 7.30 this morning and I went back to bed, was just too bored and boring and I wake up at 12plus!! I am now alone at home, just so bored. Thought of going to karaoke but I don't seem to be in the mood.
I don’t want to hurt any more people.