Friday, January 25, 2008

lovesyou

Wednesday I went to CWP in the afternoon to meet up with SQ then we went off. Went to slack around then walk about and went to library.
Thursday I wake up at 6plus. Get things done and I went to school. Board the bus from my house here and YR board the bus from NP, as usual. We weren’t standing together as it is too many people. On the expressway, I don’t know why. I just faint. I don’t know what happen also. I didn’t’ know why it happen. And when it is about to happen, I didn’t even know and there is no precaution taken. When I wake up, its lots of people waking me up and tell me what happen. I thanks God that I am in the same but with some friends if not I don’t know how and what will happen, thanks guys. After I wake up, I got no strength. I remember there’s an aunty who helps me to apply medicine, hahas. my vision is really blur and this is the first time I fainted inside a bus. When it reaches the interchange, they helped me down, thanks. People there, like those, aunty and kpo people were really damn kind to buy me things like; warm Milo, panadol.
I rested at the sits for a while and we went off. We went to school together but those people there asked me not to go school and go for a checkup. We went to school; they helped me to carry my stuff. Before we go school, they phoned our CA and tell her what happen and guess what!! She tells the whole class about me. When I reach class, people are really very kind and its just so sweet of them and asking me this and that. Thanks Joleen and Dorina for your concern and some of the rest. Was in the lab and they ask me to go sickbay to rest incase anything happen to me. Dorina went down with me and helped me a lot, thank you!!
We slack at the sickbay there, as I don’t want to rest so she accompanied me and we chat a lot. Talks about her stuff and mine stuff, both of us are really very very weak!! Then my uncles come and fetch me go home. Went off with my uncle. Someone was looking for mw yesterday, I heard from YR and I was a little happy then I thought what but, its just nothing but I a happy. Then went to see doctor, accompanied by my grandma and brother.

I got a msg from YR telling me that there is no school today and I was like no school? And they tell me, lecturer cancel lesson. After that they bring me to eat then we went off. I went to my grandparent’s place also then sleep there till 6plus. I wake up and get things done then slack there till about 8 and SQ call me so we meet up. Initially, we wanted to watch movie but we didn’t. Somehow, I just want to thanks God that there are always people down there accompanying me. I think I am making people worried for me. I need some rest.