Wednesday, January 23, 2008

lovesyou

This morning, I wake up at 5.45 and I went back to sleep then I wake up at 6.10!! Oh no, I will be late!! Then the very first thing I did was, msg YR telling her to go first as I will be late and, guess what she replied? She say, she just wake up too so both of us try to get thigs done quickly and I also msg to RO telling him to go first as he is waiting for me at my block. When I am done, just nice, YR phoned me and she is done too!! I went out, meet up with RO then went to take the bus. When the bus reaches YR stops, she didn’t manage to get up the bus as it is very crowded she waited for another bus instead and, it really make me so fed up!! My first is the first bus to go but is the last to reach. LOL. She reaches TI first although my bus went off first. She waited for me then we went off. I told her I wanted to go and see a doctor for my injury and I asked her if she wants to go off first and she accompanied me, thank you!! We went to a nearby polyclinic and she brings me there, hahas. Went to take the queue number and someone there is just so kind. She gave me her queue number, as she doesn’t require that cause she can straight away go and see the doctor. Cool. I don’t have to wait for a long time. Soon, I went to register then went up for consultation, it seems serious and good news is that, I am excuse from wearing shoes for 1week.
After everything, we went off. Took a bus down to woodland, as we don’t know where to go. And all the bus goes to TI except for some and since the bus that is going towards woodland is here so we board the bus. Alight at WI. It was just 10 at then and I wanted to buy a pair of slipper but the shop down there is not yet operating so we went to have our breakfast at Mac after breakfast, we walk around and we went off. I’m just so tired. Reach home at about 11.30. So bored. Arrghx!! I missed you guys!!