Tuesday, January 22, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I seep at very early. I sleep at 10plus. This morning, I wake up at 6plus then I get things done and I went off. I leave house at 7.20 then took a bus down for school. Meet up with YR. was suppose to meet up with Connie but we didn’t meet then we meet at TI and we went to school together, was waiting for Amanda too!! She came just on time and the bus came so we bored the bus together and when we alight from the bus, its 7.45 so Amanda and me rushed up to our locker to get our stuff and I change shoes, hahas. I think my locker is damn lots of stuff like, study material, LOL. When we are done, the rest is also just on time then we went for lesson together. First lesson is CRN, too bored, too much talking. YR buys H2O for me, thanks. Hahas.
After CRN, we got 1hour of free period, I wanted to go to the library to slack and sleep, as I’m really bored so we went down but the library is yet to operate so we went to a café instead. We went there to eat a bit. After that, we went for lesson, lecturer apologize to us, hahas. For SBM, we went to MRC. Went there at 11 but MRC is closing at 12, what?! Was doing research and not feeling very well, just so uncomfortable. As MRC is closing so we can go anywhere we want to do our project. I didn’t want to go to the library, as it will still be the same, so we went to a study area to slack and plan our project proposal. We didn’t talk much on project, seriously. We were busy taking picture.







ACT CUTE!!
INNOCENT LOOK!!


Then, we slack there and didn’t do much on our proposal and planning although we did a bit. ZH and Victor come to me and talk to me about RO, hahas. They are fun people!! After that, it’s about time to go for lesson so we pack up and went for lesson. Our CA is not here again she is on course. Today OSA, we didn’t do much its easy thing, and really easy. Like primary school kid’s work. Was suppose to be dismiss at 4 but we are done early so we went off early. Went off at about 3. Was suppose to go for a game of table pool as we had already book the table but, I didn’t want to go.
Sorry guys. Hope you guys had a fun day.
I went off together with YR, on my way to TI, I saw Nadilah!! It’s just so coincident!! She is my primary school friend!!I reach home at 4plus, went to get things done and talked on the phone with SQ till 7. Talk about lots of stuff, I was just so tired but I still talk on the phone. After we hang up, I went to pack some stuff and watch TV prog’. So bored, nobody home.