Monday, January 21, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I went out at 3plus. Took a bus down to somewhere around Alicia’s house then meet up with her and pass her something that I buy for her for her birthday!! Then we meet up and chat for a while and we went off. JX asked me out for movie but I thought of asking more people as it will be bored. Then we went for movie. After I meet up with Alicia, I went to NP to walk around then meet up with some frined and we went to AMK Hub to meet up with the rest. They went for dinner then I went to shop!! I brought a bag and a pair of shoes that I’m requires to buy. While shopping, I saw Kevin!! Then next, I saw Shirley!! Wow, cool. Then after that I went for movie with them then after movie, we went off. Some of us went for supper then we went off. Took a train back and walked home. So tired, when I reach home, I went to get things done and talked on the phone till about 4am. Then I went to bed and today I wake up at 7, I quickly get things done fast and went off. Took the same bus with RO. Then, was supposed to meet up with YR but she wake up late so I went alone. Saw Kevin on the bus too. Then we were chatting in SMS at first, as our distance is far then we started chatting via bluetooth. On our way there, there is a accident at TPE, scary. But, I’m not late for school. A lot of people were late because of TPE’s accident and Bedok MRT platform’s accident all this causes the traffic to jam. After I alight I went to take another bus together with Kevin and today I wore new shoes and its so hurting. Kevin is so kind he gave me plaster. Thank you!! Then he happened to know something as he is too kpo and he keep on saying me, I got no choice but to let him say me, hahas. Hey guys, warning, don't let Kevin know too much of your thing because he will blackmail YOU!! LOL.
When I reach class, not a lot of people were there then we start talking about those accident. Today is really an unlucky day, LOL. Today our CA is not here then we also never do much work. We went for break; never eat much, just slack there. After that, we went off. Today lesson is a little bored, hahas. Was suppose to finish school at 5 but, we get dismiss early. We went off at about 4!! Meet up with Amanda and we went off together, hahas. Before we went off, I changed shoes to slipper then I just leave my shoes in locker. Was so funny, while having lesson, Amanda msg me to tell me some stuff and its really, LOL. Took bus to TI, went to get some stuff to eat, I went to buy a bread; all of us took the same bus. WQ alight first follow by Amanda then JW. YR and me sleep inside the bus till interchange then we alight, so tired. So many projects, tomorrow has to hand in and I’m still slacking.