Sunday, January 20, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MS WENDY LENG!!

Friday, RO meet up with me before going to school then we went to take bus together. After a few stops, I saw JW, hahas. Then we went to school and again, we saw Victor. When I reach school, I went to my locker first, went there to put my stuff in and went to staff room. They accompanied me. Then I asked RO to help me pass present to my CA because it’s her birthday, hahas. Then I got a msg from her. Then I went to SW lesson then after that, telematch. It’s was damn boring. YJ asked me to run away from lesson, hahas. Then after that, we went off. I went to meet up with my brother, YJ and Ter. Then we talk for a while, together with the teacher. Then I went to change my shoes and take my stuff from my locker and I went to meet up with them again. We went to a café for lunch, together with some friends and my CA. then after that, we went off. I stay in school, as I was having dance at 4. And, it was 1plus at then. I went to slack and do my presentation and project then at around 3plus, I feel myself feeling not well. And, it’s like having fever and I don’t know what. Just too stressed up. Then I went off. Got a call from JH as he is leaving and he has finished his thing, then we went off together. Went to meet up with Ter as he want to pass me my stuff then after that I went off. Took a bus back then went to meet up with SQ and a friend. Had my so call dinner there and we went off. I went to CS, wanted to buy thing but in the end, I didn’t buy. We went off then I went to some place to slack and I went home, hmmms. Shouldn’t say much on that.
Then Friday night, at about 10plus, I got a msg from Mr Cho, asking me to go for dance, haiis, sad.
Saturday, I did go. I wake up very early. I wake up at 6plus and I went back to sleep and I wake up at 7plus then I went back to sleep but I couldn’t sleep and it is still very early. So I slack and I went to do my thing at 8plus. Meet up with RO at my house downstairs and he pass me some thing, it’s a letter. I think I don’t have to say it till so specific. LOL.
Then we walk to the bus stop together and I meet up with JH there and we went to school together. After my dance, I went to change and went to the toilet to make-up and I think I stayed inside the toilet for about 1 hour, hahas. Then I went off. Thought of waiting for JH but no. I went off. Went to TI then went to TM and CS to walk about. Went to see shoes, as I need to buy. Then I thought of going to town so I went. Took a bus down and the bus go all the way to NBR, hahas. Then I took another bus to CQ. I alight at the wrong stops and I took another bus again and I alight one stop early. I am really very blur. So I wait for another bus and I took the bus down to CQ MRT station then took the train and meet up with SQ. then, hmmms.
Okay, I think I am really a good friend. Hahas.
Hmmms. We went to orchard then went to walk around then meet up with some other friend and we went for dinner together. Was so hungry, didn't have anything for the whole day but the food is not nice. Then after that, we went to walk around and I saw SH!! We chat for awhile and we went off. I got a msg from someone telling me to eat my dinner if not I will have gastric pain, its just so sweet. I took a bus back home then went to bath and charge my phone and also pack my stuff and I went out. I took a train down as they are meeting at CQ and the last train stops at AMK so I don’t now how and what to do. Don’t really have cab down there and I was tired and a little frustrated and I don’t know where the NR bus stops is at then the control station people tell me by the time I reach there, it is 2plus or 3plus already so I didn’t went. I went home. Suppose to meet up with JX but I don’t know why, I just feel like going back home. So I went home. Went to sleep.
This morning I wake up at 8plus and I saw lots of msg and miss call. Then I went back to sleep and I wake up at 12plus, just so tired. Got a msg from Alicia few days back, inviting me to go for her birthday party, so cool. But I don't know if I can make it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALICIA!!

Somehow, I just remember this msg; Will always be your very good friend. :)
I miss you guys.