Thursday, January 17, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I went out with JX and CH, we went to TM as I thought of going to dance which is near there but, I don’t think I will have much time so I didn’t went. We went for lunch at Pizza Hut and shop around then we went to WS, went there to walk around then went to take a bus back. When I board the bus, I saw Alzena!! Hahas. Then we were talking and talking, it’s like, talking about our life testimony. After that, I went to popular again then walk around and went back. Was accompanying JX to wait for his bus and we saw Kevin, hahas. Then they went off first while their bus came then I was waiting for my bus and CH disappear. Then I went off, got a call from JX, so we meet up and go for dinner then after dinner, we went off. So tired. Went back and get things done then I went to bed. Before I went to bed, I phone some friend. This morning, I wake up at 6.20 and I got a msg from a friend then I was supposed to wake up at 7.30 so I went back to bed and I wake up at 7.30. I went to get things done and I went to meet up with RO at the bus stop and we went to school together. Today school was okay, not much thing. Have my lesson at 10, hahas. I reach school early and guess what we does? We went to unlock every locker, hahas. I don’t know why but my key can open most of the locker. Then we went for lesson got a lesson from 10-11 and 11-12. We were late for 11 lessons as we were in the multimedia room, busy doing our project and we didn’t notice the time. So, we were not allowed to go in the class for lesson then 12, I went to apologize to the lecturer and we went off at about 12.15 and we went for break and our next lesson is at 12.30. And we were late for about 10mins and there are people who are later then us but, something makes me upset is that, the lecturer only scolded me and not others, why? I just don’t understand. It’s seemed not right. And I’m stressed up. I’m controlling, I cried. So really upset. After the lesson, its 2. I went off alone to some corner to slack and relax. Wasn’t angry with anyone just upset. Then I went to the auditorium at about 2.45 as I am having a talk at 3. Wasn’t in the mood. Then after everything, I went off. Saw Amanda and we went off together. Took the same bus and it’s the 4th bus as there were really a lot of people and no way we can get up. Then we went to TM as I wanted to go and buy cookies from FA for someone so she accompanied me, after that we went up to check her working schedule then we went around to shop as I wanted to buy present for a few friend, hahas. After everything, we went off. Took the same bus and she alight first; we were talking and talking in the bus. Then, I went back alone, RO called, me as he feels guilty, LOL. Also got a call from Tiffany telling me thing. You know, it’s just so sweet. I reach home at 8, so bored. Then went to get things done and slack, hahas. I cooked pasta again to eat. Tomorrow I got school at 8 till 9.30 and I got telematch till 12.30. Cool! I should be going for cell grp since my thing finished at 5 or 6, hahas.
Miss you guys!!