Wednesday, January 16, 2008

lovesyou

Okay, I’m posting now because I had been sent back home!! What?! Everything is just so messed up!! Angry, frustrated.
Monday night, I was having fever, so weak and no strength then I don’t know what to do. Went to bed at quite late and I got up at 6plus the next morning. Then went school, meet up with the rest also then went for breakfast at a café, I ate spaghetti then I buy one can of 100plus and I asked WQ to help me drink some and I mix with mineral water, hahas. Then we went for lesson. After some lesson, we got a short break of 1hour, so we went to some area to slack then I went down as I wanted to buy sweet so YR went down with me and we saw Kevin, he is alone and he is having he lunch time so we accompanied him, I also saw EC and he told me that he is sad as he lost his’s wallet. Sad. Then after that YR and me walk around, and then we went up to meet up with them again. Then, went for lesson. It’s fun and interesting and during the planning, it’s just so fun and we were crapping, I seriously like my group cause they are all very cooperative. Then after the lesson, we went for lunchtime, YR and me went to another café to eat and slack there and we eat the same thing, spaghetti!! Then we went up for lesson, OSA lesson was okay. Was surfing the net most of the time. Then after lesson, we went off. YR and me went to the café again to redeem our free ice cream and on our way there, we saw JW And his friend so we went there together. Then after that we went to another café to eat, again!! All of us ordered Brownie with Ice Cream except for JW friend, he ordered Tiramisu and I think the Tiramisu is not nice at all!! I think I shouldn’t mention where and which café is it. Then they went off first while YR accompany me as I am waiting for RO. Then at that moment, its 4plus and RO finished school at 5 and its going to rain then soon, YR went off while then after that, I go off with RO and when we board the bus, I saw PK, so coincidence, right? Hahas. Then we went back, I went to popular to buy some stationery and some stuff then went to CS to buy some stuff and I took a bus back. So tired. Today went to school, its really coincidence!! I took the bus together with JH, while waiting for bus, I went to deposit money and my bus came so I went up and when I went up, I remember my ATM card, I forget to take back so I went down to get it and went up the bus again. Thanks God. Then few more stops, I saw PK, Benjamin and YR then followed by Kevin, hahas. Then we went to campus together. Everything was okay. Someone msg me when i am on my way to campus reminding me to taps my ez-link, thanks. It's just so warm-hearted. My first lesson is 9-11, at 10am, the DM came in to check our attire and I got catch of my shoes, what? Just because there our orange color lining? Dots. So, I was being sent home, so I went back and get change then going out later on.