Monday, January 14, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO TERENCE!!brother

Well, let’s start off with last week.

Last Saturday night, I took a bus down to Tampines, together with my sister and JX. My sister alight first then follow by us. Initially, I wanted to change a blouse, which I brought on Friday, I wanted to change it to white then later on, I think don’t change is better. Was supposed to going CQ but YR says cancel, so we didn’t go. I went to CS’s BHG, as I wanted to buy some stuff. Went in there then I buy perfume!! Buy lots of perfume, hahas. Nothing else, just perfume. Buy for friend!! Then I went to TM for dinner. Couldn’t think of what I really want to eat, so I went to AJISEN for dinner as there are not much people. After dinner, again we went to NTUC to shop, walk around and buy some stuff. Then we took the bus back to YI. Went back with JX. Sunday morning, I went for dinner with JX then we went to some so-called ‘playground’ so play and slack. Then we went off after awhile. I went to JX’s house as I left my thumb drive there, so I went to take and slack there for a while and went to meet up with my mum at NP. Then we took some bus to my grandparent’s place. When I reach there, only my aunty and grandma is there as the rest has went out. Then I went to sleep, as I was really tired and having headaches. I went to sleep at about 1 and I wake up at 3plus. My cousin wakes me up!! Hahas. Then went to wash up and by then, my grandpa is back and my aunty, uncle has came over, they were playing mahjong. Then after I wash up, I went out of the room, I heard from my aunty that someone call me and is a guy, so I was like, ‘huh?’
Then I went to check the caller ID and I call back, its Einstein!! Talk to him for a while and we hang up. Then I told
my aunty, its Einstein, hahas. Then I talked to my aunty about many many things, hahas. It’s just so funny. Hmmms. then after that I had my dinner at there also. After dinner, I help my grandpa with some LNY decoration then I went off at about 10. Took a cab home with my mum, CTE jam, I don’t know why then the driver drives and stop and makes me want to throw out. Reach home at 10plus, then went to get my stuff done and pack everything then was on the phone with some friend, talked for a while and I went to bed. Wake up at 7.30 this morning as my lesson starts at 9 and WC is meeting me at 8plus, but again, I was late. I think I am late is because of traffic jam. Not really is traffic jam, 2 car broke down which cause that to happen, 1 at CTE and 1 at TPE, both are at center lane, LOL. I was late for half an hour but I don’t know why, there will always people who are later then me. Eh, somebody came in at 10 and its like, nobody business. I shouldn't mention names, hahas. Was having OSA, nothing much, everything is damn easy!! The lecturer goes through everything, every single step, and steps by steps. Then we went off for break. We went to Cafeteria1, was ordering some breakfast set AND ‘somebody’ push me by the side, I think is to catch my attention. Got an msg from Kevin too, telling me that he go for break alone, LOL. Then after I got my stuff, I waited for WC then we went to eat, after eating, we went up for lesson again. Before I go for lesson, I went to locker to put some stuff and take some stuff then was looking at present and people there was so eager to know what’s that, hahas. I look at it as I thought my friend has all went for lesson but, I didn’t realize that there are still some Malay friend. Then after that, I went in for CRN lesson and I got a call from SQ went out to answer and almost quarrel but I think I should control, anger management. Then after that, I went for lesson. Then they told me my partner has change, hahas, okay, I am fine with it. But, JW is very poor thing, opps. Then after CRN, we went off. We went to put our stuff into locker, 5 of us place our stuff in 1 locker, dots. And it’s a lot!! 4 book for 1 person and maybe some notes. YR and WQ just stuff their stuff into our locker, as theirs is not yet ready. Anyway, there are more than enough of spaces. Then we went to Auditorium for some talk at 1pm. When we reach there it’s still early and everything has not start so we take some pic!!





We went off at 2, we went for a short break at 3rd floor canteen then we went back to Auditorium for a talk from DOS, everything ends at 4 and my class is the first class that can be go off first but, our ez-link card is with a teacher, then we have to wait. After that, we went off. Went to TI, went to buy bus stamp then took a bus back, together with YR then went to NP, also meet up with JX as he asks if I want to eat and since I’m at there, hahas. After dinner, we went off. Reach home at 6.35, went to bath as it is raining heavily then slack.


Should I say I am happy or sad?