Saturday, January 12, 2008

lovesyou

Wednesday I went to school, everything was okay. Was having CRN lesson was okay. Was doing self-introduction. Then, some entertainment. Seriously, I was really frustrated that day. Some unpleasant thing happen and it make me really don’t know what’s going on and what I am to do. I went down for lunch with my OA’s friend then I didn’t eat as I was fed up with some stuff. I remember EC came to accompany me, hahas. Thanks arrhx. Then, its really a lot to says, okay. After everything, we went for next lesson. Next lesson was okay, nothing much then went for OFC class. The lecturer was entertaining and interesting. I was so tired at that point of time as I am having menstrual/stomach cramp. JX helped me to buy mineral water and I went out to class to take from him, thanks so much. Then talk to them for a while and I went back for lesson. We intro ourselves and talk crap. Then when the lesson is ending, our CA came in to talk to us. After that, we went off. I finish school at 3. I went off. I went to TM to walk awhile and I buy 2hotdog roll, I buy for Kevin, LOL. Then I went back to campus for my dance thing. I reach campus at about 4. Then went to some area to slack as I’m waiting for Kevin to finish his lesson as he is also going for dance!! Then we meet up, together with JH, as he wanted to go also. Dance start at 6 so, we went to eat something before we go for dance. We eat a meal and we order some side dish. Then after that, we went for our dancing. It’s really fun!! Dance end at 7. After dance, we went off. The 3 of us went back home together. Was standing as there is no place to sit. 3 of us are using SE’s phone, sort of same kind, same memory stick. Both Kevin and my phone got no battery so I was using JH phone to listen to song and I insert and MC in JH’s phone, Kevin say he wants to listen to his’s song so he took mine out and insert his MC in, LOL. They were disturbing me all the while, make so much noise and keep on ‘shooting’ me. I guess I got nothing to say; the best way is to keep quiet. After we alight, I went to take another bus back home, took the bus together with JH. I reach home at 8.30. Pack my thing and get things done then went to slack at bed. Went to bed at about 2. Thursday I wake up at 5plus. Meet up with JH, as our lesson time is same. He came over to my house to wait for me. Then we went campus together. Was lucky again as I got a sit and somehow, going towards TPE, there is car accident and the car accident cause the traffic to jam and I was late for lesson for 25minutes. But, there are people who are later then me. The latest is 9am; by the way, our lesson starts at 8am. Our lesson is 8-10 but CA give early dismiss so we went off at 9.30. I got a msg from JH at then asking me about my break time so we meet up at T block and go for break together, then we waited for YR and we buy some light stuff to eat. Then 10, we went off for lesson. We didn’t do any thing on study, just some self-introduction as the lecturer was not there for the pass lesson. Then after that, we went off for another lesson, was doing much on presentation. After everything, we went off. I went to buy shirts then meet up with JX at VSC then we went to wait for bus, took the bus together with PK, Ben, JH and PK and Ben’s friend. After I alight, I didn’t took the same bus with them even though I wanted to. People there are asking me to take the same bus but I didn’t. I went to walk about and buy contact lens then meet up with YR and we went back together. Was so tired. Reach home at 3, I do my stuff and when to bed at 4plus. Wake up at 6.30 and I thought is morning’s 6.30. And I am so scared. Then I realize it is not. I went back to sleep and I wake up at 9.20. Wake up and wash up then get things done and pack my stuff. Talk on the phone then I went to bed at 2. Friday I wake up at 5.15. So tired. Was supposed to meet up with JH but I am meeting YR earlier so I didn’t meet him. Saw Mazlinah while walking down the street then saw YW while waiting for the bus. I reach school at 7.25, it’s early so YR and me went to have breakfast then we went for our first lesson, which is at 8am. Something funny happened. Was having first PE lesson today and the lecturer took the wrong class, he mistook us for his EN class, LOL. After lesson, we went to change and went to Cafeteria2 to slack as there is still much time to next lesson then after that, we went for lesson. Was doing presentation yesterday, I think we did okay, not too bad. After that, we went for our CA lesson. She is late as she need to do some stuff and he bring biscuit over for us, LOL. Then we went to get lock from her and choose our locker. We were at 2nd floor and we are to walk to 4th floor to choose our locker, as that is our area. Then after we got, we went back to slack as we got the privileged to sit at the sofa rather than floor. Then soon, we are dismiss. Some of us stay back to talk to our CA then we went off. I went down to meet up with Kevin as he is waiting for me, we order something to eat then we went for dance. Dance starts at 2 and finish at 5plus. Dance studio is at 2nd floor and Kevin accompany me up to 4th floor as I wanted to put my stuff in the locker. Then we went back. I went to TM to walk about and buy a shirt. And went for dinner, after dinner we went to walk about then bought some stuff; sweet, jelly, corn flakes, biscuit and strawberry!! I reach home at 12plus. Took the same bus with WJ too. Was so tired.
Okay, it’s late!! Night!!


I appreciate people who morning calls me everyday just to make sure I am not late for school and wake up on time, thanks. I feel so blessed.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RACHEL LEE!!