Tuesday, January 08, 2008

lovesyou

Last Saturday I went to YCK then my uncle fetch me from there and we went to my grandparent’s place. Slack there, they playing cards and mahjong then about nighttime, I went to HM with my uncle. He went there for foot reflexology and I went to walk around and wait for him then we went back. I stayed at there till 10plus then I took a cab back home. I didn’t sleep, couldn’t get to bed. Then Sunday I went for breakfast with my grandparent and uncle at somewhere around Mt Faber, after breakfast we went back. I went to my grandparent’s place to sleep, as I was really tired. I sleep till 3plus and I wake up and get things done then, went out. Went to HM to walk and bring my skirt for alteration. Then went to Bugis, meet up with SQ and Joshua follow by JX. Went to walk for a while then we went for dinner at food junction. I was lucky enough to get a table sit because I saw YJ and some other having their dinner there and they are leaving. Didn’t eat much, was waiting for JW and Kevin also. They come at 9plus, LOL. They should be later then that but they took a cab down to meet me.
Then they had their dinner and we took some picture.


Was suppose to do some light shopping and buy shoes, we went to PB to walk around first, Kevin and me saw the shoes that we want to buy but JW haven’t make up her mind so she wanted to go over to BS to see, we went there together without buying our own shoes, she see none she likes at there and I was really not in the mood for shoes at BS and I was just thinking of buying clothing, then we went back to PC and those shop are already closed. So, we didn’t buy any shoes at all. And, seriously I so stressed up, afraid.
We took a train back and we took some picture also.







Was talking a lot in the train and talk about me and somehow, its sad.
JW alight first then follow by Kevin and me. After I alight, I meet up with ES then we chat and I was telling him my problem then I cried, LOL. After some talking, I went back. Was really stressed!! I remember I called someone to say that I lied to this person and I got guilty conscious, I said out everything and say out my stress and what is bothering me. I went to bed at 2plus and I wake up at 6plus the next day. I know I will be late so I ask them to go first, and when I was going out I receive msg from Kevin telling me he is late also, so we meet up and also Ben. We went school together, we know we were late so we went to have breakfast first then we took a cab down.

I remember groups of guy are staring at us when we walk in to the campus and I don’t like it. And also during break time, maybe it’s like what you guys say. People will always notice.
Then slack at school, so many things to do. After dismiss, I meet up with JW and we went off together. On our way to shop, we saw PK, Ben and YR. then we went to shop for shoes at TM then to BJ. Took a train down and we shop there, we buy shoes from Kappa, I don’t know if I will regret buying, LOL. After we buy, we went off.

We stand there just to take picture of this.


I took a train down to Hougang as I need to collect my skirt then I was really tired at then and I went home. Went to NP as I need to develops photos for my CA and I was so tired and there are still so much to do and the photos cost me $10/-. After I’m done, I went off. So tired. Went to bed at about 1 then wake up at 6.30 this morning, get things done and I went off. I went out at 7.10 and we are meeting at 7.15, so I thought of not meeting them. Then they tell me some of them are also late and we meet up, wait for people and Kevin is still on his way so they doesn’t want to wait as we are going to be late. We went on our own then went for breakfast and also wait for Kevin. Then PK, JW and JX went off first, the rest of us slack there then we went to school.
So bored in school today. I don’t have the program list so I don’t know the program. I skip lot of event. Was having stomach cramp, and really really pain, I request to go home and my CA was like scolding me, anyway, it’s over. I didn’t go home, I stayed. I went down; sit there accompanied by JW, thanks. Then EC come and accompany me. We went to buy girls stuff, LOL. Then he accompany me up. I wanted to change class but I can only go in to OC, I tell teacher I consider but I don’t think I will be going. Everything seems so messed up!!
After dismiss, I accompany JW to withdrawal money then accompany her up to look for her CA. We meet up with the rest and we went off together. Took the same bus with Saiful and TH also. The bus was lots people but we managed to get up the bus and get sits from the upper deck. Then took another bus back home. I was sitting with Ben and we were listening to song. JW and Saiful alight first, follow by us. Then I went to interchange to take a bus back. Reach home at 6plus nobody is home. I am just so bored.

I am escape instead of facing the truth.