Friday, January 04, 2008

lovesyou

Wednesday I went to clinic then have a injection. The injection cause me feel sleepy. After that I went to my grandparent’s house to sleep and I sleep all the way till 12plus, midnight. Thursday I wake up at 7plus then I went back to sleep and I wake up at plus. so tired. The injection causes me to headaches. Thursday I stayed at my grandparent’s house till night then took a cab back together with my mum. Today lots of things to say!!
We meet up then went to our new school together for registration. Was really fun and I never thought that we will be in the same school and same course. Then firstly was filling up those form then make payment. The making payment part makes me so pissed!! JW know what happen. Dots. It’s really…!!

Took some picture in the campus.





Then went to get things done and after everything, we went to ASTON for our lunch cum dinner.


Then after that we went to PP to shop as PK wanted to buy shoes then PP got not much things to shop so we went to town. We went to The Heeren. After we finish our shopping, we went back. Took some photos.




We were talking then suddenly, we were talking crapping and talking nonsense.
Then after we alight, we went separate ways. Before we went separate, I meet JX. He pass me something. Then I took a cab to meet my mum then went home.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VIVEN!!