Thursday, February 21, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I wake up late!! I wake up at 7.11 and my lesson starts at 8. I quickly wash up and prepare then went out. Took a bus down to TI to meet mp with JW as he is late too!! Hahas. We meet up then went school together, while I am on my way to school, I msg YR asking her if lecturer locks the door and she told me she not sure as she is not in class, and, she is still on her way to TI. I went with JW, reach class at about 8.30 and usually lecturer will lock but this time, she didn’t and I just open and went in, she didn’t really scold me then after I went in, JW went in and lecturer’s face totally change, you just imagine. We have our lesson there then went off at 9. And YR came at 9. We went to practice our role-play then went in for role-play. After that I went to MRC to use computer; slack and do project. Before going to there, I saw Jia Wen and we were talking about bad thing. Went to MRC together with WC then JW came to find us then follow by YR and WQ. Then we went for lunch at about 11 at Shanghai Cuisine.
After that we went for SBM after SBM we went off. Went for CARE lesson, not really having lesson was doing survey. Suppose to dismiss at 2 but we went off at 1.30 as we had finished our work. I took the same bus as Jia Wen and her friend, while waiting for bus, chat with her for a while. Then went up the bus, I alight first then took another bus down to WI on my way there I got a call from Ms Wendy Leng and I was really stunt as I don’t know why she call me I pick up the call and, okay. Nothing much, she just wants me to do some blog’s stuff. Went to the civic center to get my bankcard activated and went to CWP to shop and walk around, didn’t really shop as I don’t have cash with me. Wanted to ask Jolyn Teng out for maybe dinner since it’s near her house but I don’t have cash with me so I didn’t. Then I went home. So tired. Slack here and there then use com and bath!! Got some msg and missed call from Jia Wen so I call back and we conference call, together with NK. Got a msg from Ben asking me if I want to go for dinner so I asked the rest as we are on the phone and we went. Ben asked me where I want to go for dinner then I told him, somewhere near my house, anyway is near to the rest too. Went to meet up with them, was suppose to eat at the coffee shop near my house but, there are not much thing to eat so I decided to went to the coffee shop behind NK’s house. Went there for dinner and we walk to some place, I don’t know and I was keep on talking nonsense and crapping with them and oh, NK suggested to go so I am really bad, I asked him if he dare to go cause he use to be afraid of all this and he told us, he grow up!! What a good answer he gives us and so we went. Then we went to some playground to play swing and slack there and play those childish thing then NK wanted to go toilet so we went and we went to another playground which is also nearby. While walking to the playground, the road is damn dark, can’t even see if there is steps in front so they are always there to reminds me, hahas. Finally, we were there!! Slack at the playground to talk crap and update NK what’s going on. Well, as I expected, the same question again. Okay, never mind.
We went off at about 11 as I am starting school at 8 the next day. Reach home at 11plus then pack my stuff and went to bed, before going to bed, I was on the phone with JX for a while went to bed at about 12.30. Was having slight flu, not really well and having headaches, offline very early I remember I asked Jun Xuan to wait, as I wanted to send him thing and I just offline, was really not in the mood. Sorry.
Today I wake up at 5plus as my alarm rang then I slack there. Got a morning call from a friend!! Thank you!! Head was really pain. Went to get things done and went to school, didn’t manage to go with JH, sorry, perhaps next time. Ok?
The bus came and I didn’t board, as it is really pack and I decided to take the next bus so I called YR and see if she is waiting for bus and whatsoever as I can see the arriving time from my bus stop and it’s just like, 4mins. I told her, just to let her know incase she think the first bus is very pack, and the next bus arriving time is just a few mins away. Saw Alzena on the bus too. All of us alight together, at TI. Both of them alight first and they are waiting for me, imagine the scene, I don’t know who to talk to. Went to take bus, reach school just on time. 8!! While going for lesson, saw some others so we went in together. The moment I went in, Ms Leng call me and I thought what happen, she is just telling me of the blogging’s details. I thought what happen. Do our work and we went to locker then I saw Kevin and the guy down there, chat with them and you know things they say are really straightforward and I just want to laugh out but, is not a good thing to laugh out. Was disturbing Kevin about his- (opps), I think I shouldn’t say that, right? Because someone might not know much about that. Anyway, you guys will know what I am referring to, especially Jia Wen!!
Went off for SBM, then went to cafe1, slack there then went for lesson. Some unpleasant thing happens, be strong. Before going for lesson, I got a call from Jia Wen, something not right. Hmmms. We gather at the first level then went to cafe1 to talk, and went for OFC, I asked some friend to help me tell lecturer I will be late for that lesson and, settled. Accompanied them for a while as it has been a long times since we really gather and talk. Then I went off for lesson, do work and went off. Went straight to TI, as I wanted to buy some stuff then was supposed to go for lunch at Bugis but in the end, we didn’t go. We went to CS instead. Went for lunch at Sakae Sushi as I suggested!! The buffet start at 3 and we reach there at like, 1.40 so we went to walk around and JW suggest going to some ice-cream house to eat first.
I eat this!! Weird I don’t eat ice cream and I ordered.


Saw HL, MH and a classmate there too. We slack there and talk about stuff like, nonsense? Hahas. Then we went to Sakae Sushi at about 3 as the buffet has started. I think I eat a lot. Arrhx!! Growing fat soon.




















Then went off at 5.30. Went home. While queuing up for bus, I saw my girlfriend; Serena!! Haven’t seen her for quite sometimes since graduate. Didn’t really talk much as she is talking to her friend, the moment I see her, there are things in my heart whereby I wanted to tell her but I just simply don’t know how I can. I was so tired and I fall asleep in the bus but I didn’t miss the stops. I reach home at about 6.40, I think. I was really tired and not well, went in to room to put my bag then went to the washroom together with my precious heart then my mum say me, is really weird for me to bring in, isn’t it weird, everywhere I go within my house, I must have that with me. Then went to bed to slack for a while, was really tired. Then listen to song and start watching TV prog’ to keep me awake. Oh, yesterday I went to my brothers; Ter, ZK and ZW’s blog to have a look then I realize they have close down or rather, stop posting. Sad. Was suppose to meet up with a friend today but I couldn’t make it, sorry. Got a msg from a ic of AVA asking me to if I am free tomorrow to do the preparation, hmmms. That means I can’t go for singing? Eh, let’s see how long the thing last. Got a msg from Ben at 9plus asking if I have eat my dinner and we went together and also NK. After dinner, I came back. So fun!! They haven’t stop the story.