Sunday, February 24, 2008

lovesyou

Friday I wake up late so I reach school at about 9 and lesson end at 9.30, I was there but I didn’t attend lesson. Waited for them, after lesson we went to slack at cafe2 then went for lesson. Nothing much. Then went off. Cool. While walking off, saw my dear brother, Ter!! Chat with him then we went down together, he went with his’ friend and the teacher for lunch while I went with mine, I didn’t eat. Just slack there then got a call from Jacky asking me to go up early so, Ter went with me, seriously I don’t know who the Jacky is so we were both wondering and yes, we know who it is but we didn’t approach him first, so bad of us, right? We went to the control room, slack there, as we got not much thing to do at first. They are really friendly and fun people. Some guy, I don’t know who it is, pack the food for me, but I didn’t eat. Just don’t feel like eating. Then went to work. No more slack. Do stuff, carry stuff, shift table and chairs, arrange and do those necessary things. Went off at about 5. Was suppose to go for singing but I can’t go. Is really sad. Hmmms. I find that not tired but fun. Know a few people that day but can’t really remember their name. Half way while my thing is finishing, I call Ter and he talks nonsense thing to me saying about Jacky and me, LOL. HELLO!! I don’t even know him, okay? My 2 brother are really bad, instead of saying good thing, they say rubbish. After the thing, I went off with a friend. Was so tiring. Saturday I wake up at about 12plus. Then slack. Got a call from JW, asking me to help her to online her’ MSN, then got an msg from BC telling me that meeting is somehow cancel. I stayed ay home. They wanted to go for movie so I asked them and we agreed to go Yishun’ GV but I suddenly don’t feel like going. Is 5plus at then and we are meeting at 8plus so I cancel. I went out with YR. We went for dinner at CWP!! We are meeting at 8 and I was late, BUT BUT, she is later!! Hahas.
Went to PASTAMANIA!!





We can’t finish the pizza and yet we order the big pizza. Oh, I am not the one ordering, is YR!! Hahas. Anyway, we are really very wasting.

After dinner, we went to walk around. Went to popular as she wanted to but stuff then we went to walk around and I went down to CS as I want to buy stuff and I was looking at those product then the stuff told me they are closing so we quickly went for payment then we went off. So enjoying. Reach home at 11plus. This morning, I wake up at 11plus. Then I slack here and there then wake up and do my thing, went to CWP with JX as I promised, if not JX will start to complaint. Went there for lunch at PASTAMANIA, again.


Then went to walk about and went to meet up with my aunty at WCC as she is looking at furniture, went there to look for her and she gives me advise on what to buy for a very good sister of mine as she is giving birth!! Went to shop for baby thing and some other. Then we were crapping down there and saying nonsense thing, my aunty is really rubbish. We were crapping down there then after we shop we went off. While walking out, I saw this!! So I took pic.

Here are some.





Oh ya, we went for dinner at a nearby coffee shop, as I can’t decide where to go. Wanted to go to ICHIBAN but the queue was really long then wanted to go PH but the queue is also long. Went to a coffee shop and eat from the seafood store.
The food is not nice at all. And we didn’t finish.
Is really, just not nice. If I am not wrong, is at block 892c. Is somehow like, under cooked, too salty, tasteless. I won’t go there again. Then we went back to CWP, as I wanted to buy wallet. And, I buy it!! Not really expensive, I think. Then went off. So tired. I reach home at like, 22.40. Slack here and there then pack my thing and get thing done. Sister came back and she brings her boy back too then follows by my mum. Oh, was supposed to do homework today but I didn’t manage to do. Bad girl, I should be doing it tomorrow during break time.
Sorry Ben, didn’t go for dinner with you as it is late and tomorrow I am starting school early.