Tuesday, February 26, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I wake up at 5.30!! And, by right, I am supposed to wake up at 6.30!! I made a mistake. I thought I am starting school at 8 but it was actually 9. I didn’t realize that and just happily went to wash up, bath, get things done then somehow I realize I am starting school at 9. Well, I can’t do anything. Went out at 7plus. Took the 7.23 bus. I went home to school, reach school at about 8.20. Went to change shoes, take book and meet up with WC!! Were talking crap down there then HL and a classmate came over to chat with us together then after awhile, WC and I went off. Walk to classroom even though it’s still early then we saw WQ down there. We sit outside; wait for CA then went for lesson. Was really happy as I got a msg from dear sister, Eugenia!! Was suppose to meet up but, we cancel it. We went off at 10.30 as we finish our work early. Went to locker to out our book then WC and I sit at there and wait for the rest while they are still busy packing their and I saw Kevin and PK, they are late for lesson, hahas. While walking down for lunch, we saw Amanda!! So we went for lunch together and we can’t decide where to go then we thought of going to the cafe so we went there for lunch. They are damn funny, I tell you. We are queuing up for food and they can’t even decide what to eat, they asked me and all of us order the same thing.

I didn’t finish it, as it was not nice, I am not the only one complaining it, they agreed.
YR was really very bad, she bring the whole cheese to our table and placed it there and doesn’t want to return to the counter until the staff asks.
After lunch, we went off. Went up for CRN lesson, after CRN we went for OFC. OFC lesson were discussing on enquiry letter. After lesson we got a half an hour break before going for next lesson so we just went to slack around and play PSP game. I played with WC even though I don’t know how to play, just anyhow press the button. While waiting for lesson to start, we were at outside there, buys playing PSP game and I saw Thommas, I didn't realize until he call me. Then went for LLA, new lecturer but the lesson is also fun. Supposed to went off at 5 but we got early dismiss, we went off at about 4. I went to the toilet to change and wash up, accompanied by the girls, thanks. Then I took the same bus as WC, as we walk out, just nice the bus come. Then after that I took a train down to Bugis then took a bus down to KKH to visit my dear sister!! I reach there at 5 then waited for her as she is still in the delivery operation room. Waited and waited and she gave birth, is a baby boy. I got a call from her mum. At then, it is around 8, hahas. I didn’t manage to see her as she is still in the delivery room. Both another two sisters didn’t turn up, they told me why, I can understand. Was chatting with her’s mum too, and she asked me about things like, why am I still single, LOL.
I went off at 8plus. Just nice, while walking out, the bus came. Took the bus then meet up with Ben and JH for dinner cum supper. They asked me for dinner and since I have not eaten so I went along even though I am tired after one whole day. After dinner, we went off. I was really lazy!! Its just two stops and I suggest we take bus, since all of us is using concession stamp, why not? Reach home, bathed and saw a lot of missed cal and msg. They call me, as they want to pass me thing.
Yesterday I talked on the phone with Elton, talked rubbish, really rubbish. But is really fun, then I am tired so I went to bed at 12plus. Phone was in silent mode so; I didn’t manage to get up on time today. Was late for like, 10mins. But, its okay.
2hour of CRN, after that, I went to the toilet together with WC and we asked them to wait at the locker area we went off without telling them but at least I called YR. is not we don’t want to call them, just that I forget. The 3 of us went to Cafe2 for lunch and its just so coincidence that we saw JW and WQ down there and WQ say, we asked them to wait and we MIA. Eat there and got a lame msg from JH, so my curiosity comes then saw him and TL. Went off at 10.30 as we have finish eating, while walking out, I saw Kevin and PK, then we went out as I don’t want to stay at air-con room as I am really cold. So we went to the open area at 2floor to slack. Then went for lesson at 11. Was waiting down there and they come and tell us that, lesson is so call cancel. Lecturer gives us a so call research form on marketing to do research at shopping mall’ push cart. We are really doing it, okay? After we finish we went to walk around and shop. Oh ya, I saw the watch that I wanted whereby I saw it in the Magazine!! Its damn nice and it come as a set, together with a key chain and box. Can I request for early birthday gift? Hahas, is a way of saving money, right?
Then went to Yoshi’ as JW and WQ wanted to eat so we are so good to accompany them then we went off for lesson. Nothing much, learn new thing. Kevin’s class is just right beside mine and they are opposite me. Kevin, enough of nonsense lah. Today OSA was really fun, we are saying 'people', our CA are also saying that. After lesson we went off together. Went to Cafe1 for lunch except for WC, as she wanted to go home. We went there for lunch, I wasn’t in the mood so I eat Mee Hoon Kuay and 2slices of cakes, then we chat down there discussing our plan on something. Then went off. I went off with YR, reach home at 6 then I went to slack and fall asleep as I was really tired and I wake up at 8!! Yawn. So tired. Went to wash up, bath and do my thing then use com, was so pissed off as I don’t know for what reason, I can’t sign in for MSN. Keep trying and trying then finally, can!! Yeah!! Oh, I called a few friends then I realize I am not the only one that having problem signing-in. Was so so so hungry!! I want to eat!! Some friend suggests I order Mac delivery but the waiting time is 1hour.