Wednesday, February 27, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday night, I went to bed at 2plus. This morning I wake up at 5.45!! So tired. My phone is in silent mode, so I didn’t realize my missed call. Got a call from YR at 6.10. Wake up and really went to wash up and do my thing then went to slack at bed for a while, as I am really tired. Went out at about 6.30. Took the bus, and took the same bus as YR. reach TI at 7.40, just nice our bus come so we took the bus down to school. First lesson was OFC; I think today OFC was really fun. Then went for CRN, know what? I went to locker to take my CRN book and I realize it is not there and they told me they didn’t take it. What happen again? Why missing again? Is someone playing a prank on me? And, is again my CRN book went missing, second time. I happen to see PK and Ben down there so I asked them are they having CRN lesson, they are not having CRN so I borrowed CRN book from them as today we need the book. Thank you!!
CRN lesson starts at 9 and ends at 11 but we went off at 9.45!! As we are going for a hair show event. My break is 11-12 and I am having SBM from 12-1 and 1-2 I am having CARE lesson. We got news and are good news!! All lesson after 11 will be cancel.
I am so proud because my class is the invited guest to the hair show event, not everyone can go. Oh, it’s Hair show on L’Oréal products!!
I took some pic while waiting for the show to start!!





The event!!

After the event, we got free buffet!! But, we didn’t go for the buffet. The event ends at about 12. We went off. Planned to go TM for lunch, while waiting for bus, I saw YJ!! My brother. They went ahead to TM first while I went to the bank to do some stuff then went to meet up with them. We went to Yoshi’ for lunch, after lunch we slack there, some were playing PSP game, some were doing homework and I am listening to song and seeing YR do her homework. I was really bored and I went out to buy light stuff to eat. Buy chicken stick, tako and bread. Wasn’t in the mood. Okay, seriously, something makes me really frustrated but I think I should remain silent. After enough of slack at Yoshi’, we went to walk around then went to Popular as YR wanted to buy thing then we went off. While walking to the interchange to take bus, I buy magazine and we saw YS, Dorina and Carol. Hahas. Then we also saw some other classmate. Chat for a while and we went off. Took a bus till YI, then I took a bus back home. Reach home at like, 16.14, hahas. Slack down there then I thought of finding all my old SIM card and restore some number in to my phone. And I was looking at some msg and its just damn funny, I can see those funny funny msg and msg whereby people once send me.