Thursday, February 28, 2008

lovesyou

This morning I wake up at about 6, so tired. Went to get things done fast then slack down there, got an msg from JH saying about meet up. Then he calls me, we went to take bus together, while waiting for bus, Benjamin was there too, just that I didn’t realize, until JH tell me. Yeah!! We went to school together and we are all standing and you know, I am standing in the middle of them then is like, so dangerous, hahas. When we reach TI, we suggest I buy some stuff to eat as I don’t have any break all the way till 2, but I don’t want, thanks anyway. We were all late for school today and I don’t know why they are still so relaxing but I am rushing. I went up when we reach school while they went to buy sweet. I was late!! I reach class at 8.08 and lesson is supposed to start at 8!! But, I am happy, as not a lot of people were in the class and they are all later than me. Today learn new thing and do new thing. I went off at 9.40 as CA says once we finished our work we can go even though lesson ends at 10. I was supposed to go off at 9.30 as I got some AVA thing on. Thanks Mcginn for coming up to meet. Went down to the forum, see them do thing, and then slack there, wait for teacher to come. Was really enjoying down there. The performance was great too. After the event, we went off. Went for lunch at Cafe1. After lunch, we went off. Took the same bus as TL as one of his friend. I alight at somewhere, Tanjong Katong, of cause I got my reason for alighting. There was really happening, I went around to have a look a those shop then I went to a particular shop name, Lucky Station to buy some stuff to fill my stomach even though I am not hungry, then went to the 7eleven to buy drink as the weather is really humid then they are having a promotion whereby you will get a bookmark of ‘L’ when you purchase some particular product and since I wanted to buy drink so I buy it and got the Bookmark!! Anyway, I don’t like ‘L’; just want to get it for Jia Wen!! Then took a bus down to AMKI then took a bus back home, was sleeping in the bus as I am really tired, tired and tired. I didn’t miss the stops, hahas. The moment I alight from the stops, something wakes me up. The lighting!! So scary. Then I quickly headed home as it is raining. I reach home at about 4.30. Pack my stuff and slack down there. Went out at 6plus. Was having heavy rain so I went home and get myself a jacket then took a bus down to CPCC to do some stuff then went to my aunty’ house and I am now at her house!! Spending my night here. Reach here at about 7.30 then slack around cum giving my cousin spelling and eating dinner. Then watch the 9o’clock show, so funny. My aunty watch so I watch. Hmmms. Then use com after the show, was checking mail and doing some stuff then went to bath at 10.50. then continue to use com and send email to some friends regarding some reminding stuff and this Sunday’s plan. I think I am so good to remind them and help to plan thing. Was chatting in MSN too and I am now on the phone with YR!! We were talking about some friendship thing, sad sad. Anyway, I don’t know what to say, I am hungry!! I had porridge as my dinner. I want to sleep early but I am still so refresh!!