Friday, February 29, 2008

lovesyou

Today I want to post as it is the last day of this month and the date is only once 4years.
Yesterday I went over to my aunty’ house as I have mention at my last post, I sleep at 1 as I am on the phone with YR. This morning I wake up at about 6. So tiring. Wash up and do everything then went out at about 6.40, while I am going out, I got stop by my aunty!! She says she want to help me tied hair so I can’t be saying no so I let her tied. Then went out at about 6.45. Took a bus and transfer to another bus to go TI there. Was in the same bus with a classmate, alight together also then took a bus down to school. Saw Jia Wen!! So, pass her the bookmark and talk to her for a while. Then went to do some stuff and went up to meet up with Mcginn and we went to the place to gather but the door is not yet open and some people is not there yet so we waited and waited and waited. I went to my locker to put my stuff while waiting then went back to look for them. Slack there then start doing thing and prepare thing. Didn't went for lesson that got some sweet and is really sweet msg from my classmate asking me where am I, why I am not in class then LF asked me if I am going for Singing, she asks me to go if not they will be bored, so cute of them. Was really fun today as we are having Teacher’s Conference. I remember there is this time whereby I went down with Jacky to bring up some tables and we got scolded by a teacher whereby I don’t want to mention who, for some stupid reason and from there, I was really not happy. So we are told not to use the passengers lift and use the cargo lift and that’s the first time I use the lift, I feel contented, somehow. Again, do everything then went to different places to get the sign board, stand and everything that is needed. So quite fun, we were like, going around the school, up and down. We went for our break at about 12. Then we went to our respective located room. Mine is at the Executive Lecture Room, so cool but it damn cold inside. Was 12.40 at then and I got nothing to do so we just slack down there wait for those teacher/speaker as they can come in before the event to try out their laptops and practice their speech. And after 2.30, we can leave for a break till 3.30 as the talk starts at 4.15. But but!! The teacher/speaker come in to the room that I am in-charge of at 2.25!! And I can go off at 2.30 but, well, no choice. I went off at about 2.45 then saw Thommas and his girl so we went off together, they went down first as I want to go and get my stuff and it is at the control room, I went with TL as he doesn’t want to be the ‘light bulb’. Then went down together with Mcginn also. Was suppose to go for lunch but I went to the Singing there to look for my girls!! Slack then with them for a while and took some pic with YR as she is down due to something. Cheer up!!

Then I went off, as I need to report to Miss Wendy Leng for some class stuff, I don’t want to reveal. While walking out, I saw MH!! Oh, I should be having my break at then but too much stuff!! Hahas. Really fun while doing some planning thing with her and I think she is also in the mood. And, she compliments me!! Thank you!! Then I went off at about 4. Wasn’t late and I still have time to walk around then YR came up to find me as she need to pass me something urgently; Miss Wendy Leng’s thumb drives. We took some pic too as she is thinking of the unhappy thing. Once again, we take some pic.


The thing is supposed to start at 4.15 but, most of the teachers come late so the thing start at like, 4.30 and I am told to help to distribute the file. After the first section, I went to the back before the second section starts. I went there to do my homework!! Yeah!! I managed to finish my homework. I leave the room at 5plus. Went to pack up and do collect back all the signboard and stand. Half way while doing it, we went to get the drink from the buffet area, I mean they get it for me. Thanks. Then we get our things done and went to the control room to take our belonging and went off. So tired after a day a busy. Suppose to go off at 6 but we went off at 6.30. Then happen to meet up with Thommas at the entrance so we went off together but I didn’t take the same bus as them. I wanted to take a cab home but can’t really get, so I took a bus back. Guess who I saw at TI!! I saw Zhe Wei, Zi Qi and Shawn when I alight from the bus, they are going for the event, I am not going, as I am really tired. Then while waiting for bus, once again I saw the three of them and Abigail, Brenda, Kevin, Lester and Jowell!! I took a bus back home and when I was about to reach home, I realize my key is not with me!! My key is with YR!! Imagine how blur I am. So I go no place to go, I just slack around, it was 8.10 at then. My mum came home at 10plus, I waited for so long.
Reach home and get things done then slack down there and MSN. Seriously, I pity people born on today’s date but is cool as it is rare.